Golden Ladybug

Luis' date=' Royal Oppression turns everything your opponent has with a Special Summon effect into a copy of Ookazi - and even then, it only does so if you with, so the opponent cannot take advantage of it to burn you unless you misplay.

[b']

Tell me, would you be afraid of a deck running 40x Ookazi?[/b]

That happened to me before in WC 2009 wifi. It was a hacker. Too bad I couldn't summon Prime Material Dragon that was in my hand before my life points reached zero. That's one reason I stopped playing that game on wifi random.

Remember that a deck running 40 Ookazi can't do a bloody thing to stop you from crushing it with everything in your artillery, and you are guaranteed to have four turns in which to crush it. Even if your deck consists of nothing but 1000 ATK Normal Monsters, you can still easily win. There is no excuse for losing to a 40 Ookazi deck.

Remember that a deck running 40 Ookazi can't do a bloody thing to stop you from crushing it with everything in your artillery' date=' and you are guaranteed to have four turns in which to crush it. Even if your deck consists of nothing but 1000 ATK Normal Monsters, you can still easily win. [b']There is no excuse for losing to a 40 Ookazi deck.[/b]

Archived