and I thought 4kids skrewed up bad DISC Maiden Of The Aqua

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Maiden_of_the_Aqua

HAHAHA!! how Konami forget to censor that?! *laughs*

Of course Konami censored it. She was twice as large originally :)

I would say lack of cleavage or exposure might be why it wasn't modified. As long as the skin isn't showing, and anything that would be considered cleavage and sideboob, i guess its alright with them. All the poor harpies who received skin color changes to "appear" like they're wearing tights. They also didn't want poor Sunny Pixie either to be a sex object lol

As for Maiden of the Aqua, i haven't used a Water Deck in a long time... its nice for allowing all those "When Umi is on the field" effects to activate, but since her name isn't considered Umi, you couldn't use her for cards that require you to tribute a "Umi" on the field, which disappointed me when I first tried.

She still has her use, and has a nice defense though and would be helpful in a water deck that revolves around monsters who gain effects while "Umi" is on the field, though looking pretty might be the only thing she's good at when choosing what you'd want in your water deck, considering all the other options available to water monsters.

Anime wise her bust was reduced :P

[spoiler=Anime Screen]MaidenoftheAqua-JP-Anime-GX.jpg

As long as the skin isn't showing' date=' and anything that would be considered cleavage and sideboob, i guess its alright with them.[/quote']

lolno. They'll censor even the things that don't need it, like short skirts, or a big bust while nothing is showing :P.

Only use is daedalus food.

As I mentioned as its negative, you cannot use her as a tribute for cards that state "You can tribute Umi on the field to..." because she herself is not considered as Umi when she's on the field, she kinda just gives off an "aura" of Umi when she's on the field so that cards that activate when Umi is on the field will activate.

I don't see a reason why this is supposed to be...entertaining. (not I'm really perverty' date=' the opposite.)

Anyways, as for the card, I see no reason for running it in any deck-Legendary OceanX3 is way better.

[/quote']

Well, you can run Maiden Of The Aqua alongside Legendary Ocean (Maiden Of the Aqua's name doesn't change to Umi at all ever). Again you wouldn't run this unless you're placing specific focus on the monster cards that gain their abilities while "Umi" is on the field. No one's saying you'd play Maiden of the Aqua WITHOUT or REPLACING ALO... ALO is first priority~

Archived