Snipers... still bored

Shaco

Iron Sniper - Deep

Atk: 1600

Def: 1200

Earth/Warrior/Effect: Destroy 1 monster you control to discard 3 cards from your opponent's Hand. The number of cards you discard decreases by 1 for each level of the destroyed monster.

- I like this card. It's searchable by RotA and has all the support of the warriors, and you can discard up to 2 cards from your opponents hand (If you destroy a Level 1 monster). Although it's not one of the best cards in the world, you still actually have to destroy a monster to get its effect. Although I suppose you could always destroy a token or something like that. It's more for lower level decks. How about this, why not flip Magician of Faith, get back RotA or The Warrior Returning Alive, then use that card to return then summon Iron Sniper, then offer MoF to discard 2 cards? Eh, doesn't that sound good?

Steel Sniper - Abysmal

Atk: 2200

Def: 1400

Earth/Warrior/Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play 1 "Sniper" monster in your Graveyard. If you do not, destroy this card. Destroy 1 monster you control to discard 4 cards from your opponent's hand. The number of cards you discard decreases by 1 for each level of the destroyed monster.

Diamond Sniper - Vortex

Atk: 2800

Def: 1600

Light/Warrior/Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 "Sniper" monsters in your Graveyard from play. Destroy 1 monster you control to discard your opponent's entire hand.

Bronze Sniper - Shallow

Atk: 1200

Def: 800

Earth/Warrior/Effect: Destroy 1 Level 2 or lower monster you control, discard 1 card from your opponent's Hand.

Tin Foil Sniper - Shoal

Atk: 800

Def: 100

Earth/Warrior/Effect: Destroy this card to discard 1 card from your opponent's Hand.

if i may i want to edit the grammar p[lease?

Steel Sniper - Abysmal

Earth/Warrior/Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard that includes "Sniper" in it's card name. If you do not, destroy this card. Destroy 1 monster you control to discard 4 cards from your opponent's hand. The number of cards you discard decreases by 1 for each level above 1 of the destroyed monster.

and dude Iron sniper can only discard 2 cards because all monsters have at least 1 level... so yu might as well look at the last sentence of the card I edited of yours

if i may i want to edit the grammar p[lease?

Steel Sniper - Abysmal

Earth/Warrior/Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned' date= remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard that includes "Sniper" in it's card name. If you do not, destroy this card. Destroy 1 monster you control to discard 4 cards from your opponent's hand. The number of cards you discard decreases by 1 for each level above 1 of the destroyed monster.

and dude Iron sniper can only discard 2 cards because all monsters have at least 1 level... so yu might as well look at the last sentence of the card I edited of yours

[/quote]

No, that's right, that's now I meant it to be. It's meant to be used with very low level monsters. It's not supposed to be a card that can be fully utilized with any deck.

Archived