Brushfire Posted January 23, 2010 Report Share Posted January 23, 2010 I've been craving KFC for a while but I haven't had it since August. D: Omg' date=' I feel sorry for you. D: For me, that's like losing a son.[/quote'] Dude, it's only KFC. I need KFC at least once a month. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eury Posted January 23, 2010 Report Share Posted January 23, 2010 I've been craving KFC for a while but I haven't had it since August. D: Omg' date=' I feel sorry for you. D: For me, that's like losing a son.[/quote'] Dude, it's only KFC. I need KFC at least once a month. CHURCH'S CHCKEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KFC YES, I FUXING WENT THERE [/sarcasm] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted January 23, 2010 Report Share Posted January 23, 2010 I've been craving KFC for a while but I haven't had it since August. D: Omg' date=' I feel sorry for you. D: For me, that's like losing a son.[/quote'] Dude, it's only KFC. I need KFC at least once a month. I need a bowl and a half of rice every day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ P O L A R I S ~ Posted January 23, 2010 Report Share Posted January 23, 2010 Gah' date=' I get that all the time... apart from it's usually fast foods, not carrots, I usually just buy myself a Yorkie bar from the vending machine.[/quote'] UHM. It's NOT for girls! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted January 23, 2010 Report Share Posted January 23, 2010 I get a craving for everything! When I get sleepy of boredom, or when I watch Food Network™. I usually crave Mac and Cheese, fried chicken, and mainly, the snack wraps at McDonalds. The taste just stays in your throat to enjoy it more! I feel like having one now, but I wish I had the chance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.