The Ultimate Combination of Cards (Opinion)

I believe i've found the perfect combination of Non-Forbidden cards. I realize this is only an opinion, but hey. Anyways, here it is;

Monsters: 4

Sorcerer of Dark Magic

Stardust Dragon

Flying Fortress SKY FIRE

Ghost Gardna

Spells: 2

Secret Village of the Spellcasters

Mist Body - Equipped to Ghost Gardna

Tactical Advantages:

1. Sorcerer of Dark Magic prevents the activation of any Trap card Played by the opponent.

2. Stardust Dragon can sacrifice itself to prevents cards from being destroyed by an opponents card effect, and come back at the end of the turn.

3. Secret Village of the Spellcasters prevents the activation of any Spell card played by the opponent, as long as the controller holds a Spellcaster Type monster and the opponent doesn't, which you will, since the Sorcerer of Dark Magic is a Spellcaster.

4. Flying Fortress SKY FIRE destroys any monster that's Normal summoned or Special summoned by the opponent, and inflicts 800 damage.

5. Flying Fortress SKY FIRE Destroys any Card that's Set by the opponent, and inflicts 800 damage.

6. Ghost Gardna can draw any attack that the opponent declares to itself. So if the opponent does bring out a second monster on that same turn, this monster will take the hit instead. And if it's destroyed, that monster will lose 1000 ATK points temporarily as a bonus.

7. Mist Body prevents the equipped monster from being destroyed. So have it equipped to Ghost Gardna, and attacks made by the opponent become usless.

8. Flying Fortress SKY FIRE's ability lets you send a card in your hand to the graveyard to destory 1 card on the field. So assuming the opponent has a monster in play that can't be destroyed in battle, use this ability.

I don't know if there is a card or a tactic that can back fire this combination of cards, but if there is, please inform me of it.

Also, please send your opinion. Thank you :)

True, but with these combination of cards, you'll have access to trap cards unlike the set you just brought up. And you'll be able to destroy 1 card of the field once per turn, thanks for Flying Fortress SKY FIRE's ability.

Thank for giving your thoughts, though.

Have you tried summoning SKYFIRE these days?

With my setup, you can use your spell cards, which are typically more useful than trap cards and your opponent can't use either. While your lock is nigh-unbreakable, the effort devoted to it makes it impractical.

Horus 8, Jinzo equipped with Amplifier, Stardust Dragon, and D-hero Plasma is a superior ultimate lock.

You can use spells and traps while your opponent can't. Stardust stops Exiled Force from screwing over your lock, and Plasma negates their monster effects.

Hahahaha.

How the f*** are you going to fit all these cards in 1 deck?

You're worse than Blakie and Kingdom Neos. Exodia is better.

Any good deck can be built. You just have to think hard enough, and have faith in your cards.

That's what i'm doing right now.

So...you want to run a deck around Synchro Summoning Stardust, playing the 3 Summon Reactors to summon SKYFIRE (an immensely difficult feat in itself), summoning 2 Level 6 Spellcasters to tribute for Sorcerer, activating that field spell, and optionally summoning Ghost Guardna and equipping it with Mist Body to lock attacks down (which shouldn't be needed at this point, but maybe you did it first to make SKYFIRE easier to summon).

All while doing this, you haven't yet defeated your opponent and they didn't stop you using their plethora of removal cards or effects.

Archived