Kanye Yugioh Set

poopybuttoxes

Hi, im new i guess haha. I made these a long time ago. I never posted them cause i didnt want anyone to steal my ideas, but im posting them now cause i realized i really dont care that much haha.

I liked the story of kanye. He has alot of ups and downs. From "goerge bush does not care about black people", to "yo taylor, im really happy for you, ima let you finish, but beyance has one of the greatest videos of all time", to releasing very origional songs. Some good, some bad, but i think everyone can find at least one song from him that they like...

Well, here it is....

400572.jpg

Discard one card. Special summon one monster with "kanye" in its name from the graveyard to your side of the field.

400572x.jpg

Add 1 card with "Kanye" in its name from your deck to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

400572.jpg

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 "Kanye - VMA's" from your graveyard to the field. While this card is on the field, you may ignore "Kanye - VMA's" effect of switching to defense after attacking. When this monster takes battle damage from an opponents monster add the damage to your life points instead of subtracting.

400572k.jpg

When this monster attacks a face down monster on your opponents side of the field, you can choose to destroy it with this cards effect without applying damage calculation. When this card is destroyed by an opponents card effect, you may special summon a monster with "Kanye" in its name from your deck to the field.

400572.jpg

You may special summon this card by removing two monsters with "Kanye" in its name in the graveyard from play. This monster gets 300 ATK for every monster with "Kanye" in its name on the field. Once per turn you may discard a card from your hand to destroy one spell or trap card on your opponents side of the field.

400572h.jpg

When this card inflicts battle damage to the opponent you may choose a card at random from your opponents hand and send it to the graveyard. When this monster attacks it is switched to defense position until your next turn. When this monster is attacked while in face-up defense position, the difference in ATK from the DEF of this card is subtracted from your life points.

400572.jpg

Your opponent cannot declare an attack on a monster with "Kanye" in its name. This card is destroyed on the second turn after it is activated.

400572j.jpg

All monsters with "Kanye" in their name on the field are returned to their hand, and for every card you gain 1500 life points.

Well, hope you liked at least a little. I know alot of you are anime junkies and probably dont like rap that much haha. Its all good. Thanks for checkin...

• 5 months later...

I was hoping one day someone would bump this haha. This was my first set i think. I released a flapjack set around the same time so my OCG wasnt very good, but its almost perfect now. I've already corrected those cards in my set. I just didnt wanna repost them or bump cause i didnt think anyone would care about these haha, but they are my favorite set. Thank you so much for doing this.... and i like your name haha

Archived