KURIBOH MAKERS UNITE!

Axiom_Nor

Well Im guessing EVERYONE has already seen this card' date=' but I think he deserves to be placed here.

[img']http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r162/ShadowsCreek/Into%20The%20Darkness%20Booster%20Pack%202%20Yu%20Gi%20Oh%20Cards/MONSTERPrimalKuriboh.jpg[/img]

That should become YCM's iconic card ^_^, like Kurbioh is for Yugioh, and Hane Kuriboh is for GX.

TO liking the Kuribohman. Nice idea.

And I'm in shock with that comment. That my little Primal Kuribih should be the iconic card for YCM.

I'm touched thank you.

Really got me into making more Kuriboh.s now. Just need some ideas. Already working on ones to fit with my other races in my Booster Packs. So expect to see Kuriboh of Stone (Golem), Web of Kuriboh (Arachne) and Inferno Kuriboh (Bael).

.......... :shock:

That makes.................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................No sense at all.

Archived