-Club Random/Rawrdom! - In need of more members.

Ghost Ryder

[align=center]YESH. obai - I know you're dissapointed, we don't completely go off-topic in posts...but this club is rather random. So...

Welcome to CLUB RANDOM!

This club is a talk about anything club. Be sure not to go off-topic, we aren't dat randomz...the memberz and this club will be though, surely!

Here is the club forum, members of this club, please join! -http://www.clubrandom.mybbnew.com/index.php

You cannot post here if you have not joined this club unless it is an request to join this club. Posts must have a minimum of 5 words, if I see one with less than that, I will give you a warning since in this club that is also considered as SPAM.

If you're going to make a topic, please insert this in your post first : NEW Topic - *insert topic* Not too many topics a day though, I will allow a maximum of 4 - 7 topics each 3 days, at least 10 posts on each topic too, go off topic too many times and I may warn you.

Sure! You can post cards here. Banners for the club.

[spoiler=Banners]

By Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S, this is our first banner!

30lia81.jpg

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/30lia81.jpg]

By bakupenguin, this is our second banner!

52121335b873ec7m3n.png

[img=http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8329/52121335b873ec7m3n.png]

szvfcn.png

By .Cσяiитнiαиσ, this is our third banner!

[img=http://i40.tinypic.com/szvfcn.png]

If you post a card, I'll rate it outta 10.

1-5/10 - nothing.

6-7/10 - 10 points.

7-8/10 - 15 points.

8-9/10 - 20 points.

9-10/10 - 1+ rep.

I'll just +rep you if you make a banner for this club.

-Our Current MAIN Topic: ANY TOPIC!-

[spoiler=[i]NEW![/i] - Yes, we have a special feature in our club! - Club Random dictionairy! Please use the following words in this club because this is Rawrdomz Language, in case you knew. But the display messages here are in English! Check our words and definitions out!]

• growse - definition: When we describe something as 'gross'. Icky and horrible stuff we're speaking of. Word created by Tomtekorv.
  • bai - definition: It is how we greet each other! Yush, obai.
  • hai - definition: It is how we farewell to each other! Yush.
  • congratufrickinlations - definition: It is how we congratulate members when they accomplish an objective! Word created by Darklink401.
  • tee - definition: It is when an alive type of object goes to the toilet and unload their urine.
  • rawrdom - definition: This word is the fusion of rawr and random. Use it as much as you can but don't spam!
  • bitter - definition: When we state something is 'better' than the other. Don't worry, you can easily get mixed up with the other.
  • better - definition: When something tastes bitter.
  • Superdiarrhea! - definition: When someone commits the horror of diarrheas OR when something tastes growse (you know what I mean). Word created by Tomtekorv.
  • Superjummy! - definition: When something tastes absolutely delicious. Word created by Tomtekorv.
  • Superjimmy! - definition: When Jim-bob transforms into a super hero.
  • Rawrdomish - definition: Club Random's official language. Optional to use this or English. NO FRENCH! D:
  • awesomebutter - definition: This word must be used to replace 'awesome/awesomesauce'. This is epic. Word created by Darklink401.
  • derp - A person who shows extreme stupidity wether the person knows it or not. Word created by Rozsudek.

This is our dictionairy so far...

2lsv9k7.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#800000]Randomsaucilicious Leaders![/color]]

Ghost Ryder -

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S -

--------------------------------------------

2dhfpki.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#4682B4]Randomsauce Co-Leaders![/color]]

Shadow Red -

Yuuto Ishii -

i77xw5.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#006400]Random Legends![/color]]Darklink401 - Ultra acheivement! First to get here from Random Noob to Random Legend!

Tomtekorv - Super acheivement! Second to reach this rank from Random Noob to Random Legend!

1zee07b.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#A9A9A9]Random Elite Members![/color]]

Tomtekorv -

Kotaro -

LiAM - RETURNED!

Twig -

chird97 -

mjsbest -

.Cσяiитнiαиσ -

Random Dude -

Rozsudek -

Jakey-man -

b3s6z7.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Random Members![/color]]

Bassa2 -

.:~w0rm~:. -

Overflame -

Lexadin -

Santa's Little Helper -

Xion 27 -

Ĩ¢ε -

Gladiatus101 -

---------------------------------------------

w8mflc.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FFD700]Random Noobs![/color]]

iHop -

Pathetically -

Dragonlord683 -

.:~WhiteTiger~:. -

Soth The Death Knight -

bakupenguin -

Majora Raichu -

Bakura Kakashi -

Bucketkiller19 -

7poiuyt -

Dark Magician "_" -

Marowak -

ty xy -

megamario12 -

Evil Hero Neos

[spoiler=Inactive Members]Christian Exodia

Scyire

Smeargle

Member Count - 42 MEMBERS!

The more you post or more active you are in this club, the more the higher your rank. You could be demoted if not active enough. Everytime you rank up, I'll give you 20 points! Or a +rep if busy. PM me if I didn't or was late and I'll do it. That is now a bit too difficult currently, thus I'll strike it. Be active, be cool, BE RANDOM! Not too off-topic though...

Now, warning system...

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]WARNING SYSTEM! Be sure not to get these![/color]]

Exclamation marks represent a warning next to a members username. Please don't try to get these...

! - Mild Spamming - these last for a day = 1 Neutral-

!! - Intentional Spamming - this also lasts for a day = 1 Neutral-

!!! - Flaming/begin a Flame War - this lasts for 2 days. If done again, - permanent ! exclamation mark warning (1) or if more serious - (2) = 1 Negative-

!!!! - Kicked out of the club for 2 days - 3 weeks depending on how serious it is. If done again - permanent !!! exclamation mark warning. (3) - 2 Negatives.

!!!!! - Kicked out PERMANENTLY.

[spoiler=Jobs...]

Leaders - can give out any type of warning. Has permission to kick out a member. Permission to accept.

Co-Leaders - can give a warning upto 3 exclamation marks. Permission to accept.

For those who accept, please tell me to update this post! It makes it a lot easier...

Moderators - if any do join. Do your usual stuffz as a moderator!

[spoiler=Affiliates]

Post here affiliates with other clubs -

[spoiler=Affiliate Application]

Name of the club -

Post count of club -

Post Count - it must have a minimum of 100 posts.

[spoiler=Current Affiliates]

Application Form - Just post! From some random place! A Co-Leader or Leader could come and accept you! Notice - if you do not see yourself being accepted. Please check this post, usually it's updated meaning if you were accepted you would be added here. If not, please PM me. I will sort out the issue and add you here if I forgotten you or didn't see you.

Credit to 5D`S for userbars.[/align]

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will join!

EDIT: This post will be used to update any changes in GR's possibly permanent absense.

[align=center]YESH. obai - I know you're dissapointed, we don't completely go off-topic in posts...but this club is rather random. So...

Welcome to CLUB RANDOM!

This club is a talk about anything club. Be sure not to go off-topic, we aren't dat randomz...the memberz and this club will be though, surely!

Here is the club forum, members of this club, please join! -http://www.clubrandom.mybbnew.com/index.php

You cannot post here if you have not joined this club unless it is an request to join this club. Posts must have a minimum of 5 words, if I see one with less than that, I will give you a warning since in this club that is also considered as SPAM.

If you're going to make a topic, please insert this in your post first : NEW Topic - *insert topic* Not too many topics a day though, I will allow a maximum of 4 - 7 topics each 3 days, at least 10 posts on each topic too, go off topic too many times and I may warn you.

Sure! You can post cards here. Banners for the club.

[spoiler=Banners]

By Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S, this is our first banner!

30lia81.jpg

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/30lia81.jpg]

By bakupenguin, this is our second banner!

52121335b873ec7m3n.png

[img=http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8329/52121335b873ec7m3n.png]

szvfcn.png

By .Cσяiитнiαиσ, this is our third banner!

[img=http://i40.tinypic.com/szvfcn.png]

If you post a card, I'll rate it outta 10.

1-5/10 - nothing.

6-7/10 - 10 points.

7-8/10 - 15 points.

8-9/10 - 20 points.

9-10/10 - 1+ rep.

I'll just +rep you if you make a banner for this club.

-Our Current MAIN Topic: ANY TOPIC!-

[spoiler=[i]NEW![/i] - Yes, we have a special feature in our club! - Club Random dictionairy! Please use the following words in this club because this is Rawrdomz Language, in case you knew. But the display messages here are in English! Check our words and definitions out!]

• growse - definition: When we describe something as 'gross'. Icky and horrible stuff we're speaking of. Word created by Tomtekorv.
  • bai - definition: It is how we greet each other! Yush, obai.
  • hai - definition: It is how we farewell to each other! Yush.
  • congratufrickinlations - definition: It is how we congratulate members when they accomplish an objective! Word created by Darklink401.
  • tee - definition: It is when an alive type of object goes to the toilet and unload their urine.
  • rawrdom - definition: This word is the fusion of rawr and random. Use it as much as you can but don't spam!
  • bitter - definition: When we state something is 'better' than the other. Don't worry, you can easily get mixed up with the other.
  • better - definition: When something tastes bitter.
  • Superdiarrhea! - definition: When someone commits the horror of diarrheas OR when something tastes growse (you know what I mean). Word created by Tomtekorv.
  • Superjummy! - definition: When something tastes absolutely delicious. Word created by Tomtekorv.
  • Superjimmy! - definition: When Jim-bob transforms into a super hero.
  • Rawrdomish - definition: Club Random's official language. Optional to use this or English. NO FRENCH! D:
  • awesomebutter - definition: This word must be used to replace 'awesome/awesomesauce'. This is epic. Word created by Darklink401.
  • derp - A person who shows extreme stupidity wether the person knows it or not. Word created by Rozsudek
    Snixlefriz - Yuuto Ishii's word for f***ing up ya face..

This is our dictionairy so far...

2lsv9k7.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#800000]Randomsaucilicious Leaders![/color]]

Darklink401 -

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S -

2dhfpki.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#4682B4]Randomsauce Co-Leaders![/color]]

Shadow Red -

Yuuto Ishii -

Tomtekorv -

i77xw5.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#006400]Random Legends![/color]]Kotaro -]

1zee07b.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#A9A9A9]Random Elite Members![/color]]

LiAM - RETURNED!

Twig -

chird97 -

mjsbest -

.Cσяiитнiαиσ -

Random Dude -

Rozsudek -

Jakey-man -

b3s6z7.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Random Members![/color]]

Bassa2 -

.:~w0rm~:. -

Overflame -

Lexadin -

Santa's Little Helper -

Xion 27 -

Ĩ¢ε -

Gladiatus101 -

w8mflc.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FFD700]Random Noobs![/color]]

iHop -

Pathetically -

Dragonlord683 -

.:~WhiteTiger~:. -

Soth The Death Knight -

bakupenguin -

Majora Raichu -

Bakura Kakashi -

Bucketkiller19 -

7poiuyt -

Dark Magician "_" -

Marowak -

ty xy -

megamario12 -

Evil Hero Neos -

Maz -

[spoiler=Inactive Members]Christian Exodia

Scyire

Smeargle

Member Count - 43 MEMBERS!

The more you post or more active you are in this club, the more the higher your rank. You could be demoted if not active enough. Everytime you rank up, I'll give you 20 points! Or a +rep if busy. PM me if I didn't or was late and I'll do it. That is now a bit too difficult currently, thus I'll strike it. Be active, be cool, BE RANDOM! Not too off-topic though...

Now, warning system...

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]WARNING SYSTEM! Be sure not to get these![/color]]

Exclamation marks represent a warning next to a members username. Please don't try to get these...

! - Mild Spamming - these last for a day = 1 Neutral-

!! - Intentional Spamming - this also lasts for a day = 1 Neutral-

!!! - Flaming/begin a Flame War - this lasts for 2 days. If done again, - permanent ! exclamation mark warning (1) or if more serious - (2) = 1 Negative-

!!!! - Kicked out of the club for 2 days - 3 weeks depending on how serious it is. If done again - permanent !!! exclamation mark warning. (3) - 2 Negatives.

!!!!! - Kicked out PERMANENTLY.

[spoiler=Jobs...]

Leaders - can give out any type of warning. Has permission to kick out a member. Permission to accept.

Co-Leaders - can give a warning upto 3 exclamation marks. Permission to accept.

For those who accept, please tell me to update this post! It makes it a lot easier...

Moderators - if any do join. Do your usual stuffz as a moderator!

[spoiler=Affiliates]

Post here affiliates with other clubs -

[spoiler=Affiliate Application]

Name of the club -

Post count of club -

Post Count - it must have a minimum of 100 posts.

[spoiler=Current Affiliates]

Application Form - Just post! From some random place! A Co-Leader or Leader could come and accept you! Notice - if you do not see yourself being accepted. Please check this post, usually it's updated meaning if you were accepted you would be added here. If not, please PM me. I will sort out the issue and add you here if I forgotten you or didn't see you.

Credit to 5D`S for userbars.[/align]

Bish!

Better not make me get mah chainsaw xD

So' date=' are we gonna let the bawx die then?

[/quote']

lol Randomness if more important than the box

Oh i know you didn't say that sheet the teh bawx!

Aww jabroni, where the funk is my cane, funking hoes can't do sheet but sit there and use up ma time!

*Looks for his pimp cane so he can succesfully smack bishes*

*sees topic bout Chuck Norris*

jabroni please.

Archived