Biro has a bro??[Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier]

Debris Dragon + Snowman Eater :D

Oh and enjoy your warn

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough' date=' but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself PM me the name of the card, and I will warn you 20%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP address with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.[/quote']

Four Hidden Arsenals to go... >_<

This guy is great. Hell' date=' all three of the Ice Dragons are great. Why can't Dewloren be this good?

[/quote']

*Insert Dewloren FTK* But it's semi killed it, for the best though.

Debris Dragon + Snowman Eater :D

For now, this is the way to run it, though we may one day get another lvl 3 WATER that is suitable for the deck, but then Snowman kills monsters 8D

Edit: Btw, have you made any improvements on the deck MT?

Archived