Niño Posted January 30, 2010 Report Share Posted January 30, 2010 [align=center]"Otaku"Definition: Anime FreakPopulation on YCM: Over half Ah, I mean, by god, seriously?, just seeing them makes me mad, I mean, grow up, it's a cartoon, it's bad enough you watch it in your basement every day but to actually jack off to it too?. And to make things worse, cosplay, ugh, god, I hate it with all my life, okay then, for funsies lets dress up as anime characters and go around town in these costumes, please, please, die out, I don't mind people reading it and watching it and everything but I mean, discuss it, don't dress up for it, it's a show, grow up!, do it once a year on halloween. Discuss Otaku and petty rants.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dranzer Posted January 30, 2010 Report Share Posted January 30, 2010 Honestly I don't know what to say,except "Go to hell Otaku's".Realy what kind of an idiot without a life would go around dressed up as somebody from an anime.Sure I guess there are some awesome animes for you eaven if you're over 15,but these guys are just retards.What do they expect to happen.Get powers or what.If I dress up like Kenny does that mean if I die today I'll be alive tomorow.Atleast go watch South Park that show doesn't suck cr@p. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mizuku Kagirinai Posted January 30, 2010 Report Share Posted January 30, 2010 Cool Story, Bro. Not everyone who likes Anime and Cosplays is an Otaku and/or Furfag/whatever. You'd have to be pretty dense to believe garbage like that. I, for one, cosplay and do not care as to what stereotype I'm filed under. The only stereotype I really despise is that of the 'Chav'. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.