ABPF TCG Exclusives Cards revealed (Almost)

Currently Known:

Super Nimble Mega Hamster

XX-Saber Emmersblade

Core Transpot Unit

Newly Revealed

Alchemist of the Black Spell

Djinn Disserere of Rituals

Cactus Bouncer

The Dragon Dwelling in the Deep

Earthbound Linewalker

Unnconfirmed

Stratocannon

My Opinion:

Alchemist is BAD

Cactus is Decent in Black Garden mainly

WATER dragon sucks

Eathbound Support is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disscuss

Currently Known:

Super Nimble Mega Hamster (Very nice card design. I am sure that it will see play in some Monarch variants. The name and the pic are awesome)

XX-Saber Emmersblade (Good support for the X-Sabers)

Core Transpot Unit (idk 'bout this one)

Newly Revealed

Alchemist of the Black Spell (Horrible. Pitch Black Powerstone is better ...)

Djinn Disserere of Rituals (It would've been great if it was LV2 :S. Now ... idk)

Cactus Bouncer

The Dragon Dwelling in the Deep (Horrible. )

Earthbound Linewalker (How is this better than a Field Spell)

Unnconfirmed

Stratocannon (I hope that this isn't as shitty as the others)

Top 3

1 Hamster/XSaber

2 Hamster/XSaber

3 Djinn

I'm not even gonna enter the prerelease.

I've stocked up on 3+ whole decks' worth of spare X-Saber and GK stuff, I'll just shark all that I need.

I'm not worried, regardless of practically anything. Dun dun, dun dun. "Wow, I pulled a good Saber/GK card! I am inspired to build the rest and be good at this game!" "Well, I happen to have the stock to do that. You have a nice Brionac there, but it's of little use as it is not a Saber/GK monster." "Hey, you're right!"

Ah, here's where we get to be cunning bastards! :D

Continue spouting the greatness of X-Sabers to the younger, more impressionable duelists among your locals. Best way to do this is constructing an actual Saber deck to demonstrate. It doesn't even have to be good (although mine is, as I personally like Sabers), just use it as a showboat prop. Your only goal is to create as good an image for Sabers as possible, so feel free to be creative. When ABPF packs are finally floating around, the generic store opinion of Sabers will hopefully have been effected positively, increasing the demand of Saber cards... YOUR Saber cards.

I am employing this behind-the-curtains shop control for Gravekeepers and Sabers. But I am careful to balance this. Showboating of your target archetype should be minimized, or nonexistant, as your "stock" is under construction. When it's to an acceptable point (about 2 deckboxes is my standard), drop construction and switch to showboating.

Archived