My thoughts on people who rate cards based on grammer alone

You know i understand that card grammer is important but it should not be the only thing you base your review on! Also it should not be the first thing you point out when you rate cards. You should first talk about the cards picture effect and how the card is presented FIRST, THEN talk about grammer!

Lets be fair when rating cards.

- Fireheart23232.

P.S: if anyone comments or rips on my grammer in this post i will bite your head off.

Also it should not be the first thing you point out when you rate cards. You should first talk about the cards picture effect and how the card is presented FIRST' date=' THEN talk about grammer!

[/quote']

No. I personally think OCG is just as important as balance (its effect and ATK/DEF). I also think the picture is the least important. And I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "how the card it presented". :?

Honestly; I could care less about a cards picture. A person could use hand drawn stick figures for all I care, I don't rate on pictures.

I rate on mainly two things: Is it written properly, and is it balanced.

If it's written wrong, I will make a comment, and usually leave a way for it to be corrected. If it is unbalanced, I will usually leave a way that, from my view, could make it balanced.

Dude, the OCG of a card is basically all the card is other than the level, ATK, and DEF. It's spelled grammar, by the way...

You can't whine about people saying your OCG is bad unless your English is perfect. When you spell it all right, but don't don't use the right words, that's fine.. it just means you need to learn some OCG.

The picture doesn't make the card, it just makes it more easily identifiable. That's all.

So yeah. Learn some real grammar. Then you can whine, but don't expect change.

Archived