Elf Revoultion

Death12328

My first suggestion is a pretty large one. This is the ?realistic cards? topic and so the cards should have a real monster type (warrior, spellcaster, etc.).

Not Allowed In

-Make a requirement, like your opponent has to be attacking an ?Elf? monster.

Not Another Step Closer

-With its high requirement of discarding 1 card, it seems balanced enough. However, it should make you decide if you?re going to pay the Life Points during your opponent?s Standby Phase.

If you do make that change, then you could lower the cost to 500lp.

Spirit Elf

-Overpowerd.

Recommended Change: When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 ?Elf? card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. This card is shuffled into your deck during the End Phase of this turn.

Elf Archer

-The high attack guarantees it won?t be brought out via search engine like Giant Rat, but its effect is still overpowered. Compare this card to Cyber Gymnast.

Recommended Change: ?Discard 2 cards when a monster attacks, destroy the attacking monster. This effect can be activated during either player?s turn.?

The high cost of the effect now gives you a -1 so you can either raise her ATK to make her a more competitive card, OR, lower her ATK to 1500 to make her searchable through Giant Rat, Warrior Lady of the Waseland, or Sangan.

Elf Fighter

-Good Card

Lonlyness

-You should be tributing a monster for its cost, not destroying one. Also, make it a Normal Trap Card to slow it down.

Sword of Cleansing

-A bad idea all together. All that life gain is too much.

Elf Princess

-Another perfect card. I wouldn?t change it really but it could get an ATK boost from itself if wanted.

Dead Silent

-Long and complicated stall card. I wouldn?t bother with this one either.

Secret Elf Garden

-No changes

Elf Swordsman

-Vanilla, but I suppose every set needs at least 1.

Dark Elf Magic

-How long does its effect last? If it?s permanent I would suggest making the card a continuous trap.

Days of the Elf Champions

-Another good one.

Young Elf Girl

-Recommended Change:

Young Elf Girl

Light/Spellcaster/2/800/700

FLIP: Select 1 Normal Spell Card in your Graveyard and add it to the top of your deck.

Now she is searchable via Apprentice Magician and her requirements make sure she wont suffer the same fate as Magician of Faith.

Hope these suggestions help.

Kaze I gave you a rep cause I noticed how much good advice you give.

Thanks, man.

Hmm, I not going to make changes (no offense) its just A: I hate having to remake and remake cards for the whole supply/demand shtick, and B: it usually takes me awhile to make even 14 cards (a hr or two anyway for 14).

No offense taken.

Archived