Jump to content

♥Łövëły New Single♥ Disgraced Angel


Recommended Posts

[align=center]Hope it's balanced, and hope you enjoy!

 

320638.jpg

Once per turn, reveal the top card of your Deck to your opponent. If the card is a Monster Card, your opponent declares that monster's Level and 1 other Level (your opponent does not declare which Level is the revealed card's Level). Select 1 of the declared Levels and look at the revealed card. If you declared correctly, remove that card from play and this card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the revealed monster until your opponent's next End Phase. If you declare wrong, remove the revealed card from play and you take damage equal to this card's ATK. If the revealed card is A Spell or Trap Card, your opponent declares the Card Type. Select 1 of the declared Card Types. If your declared correctly, remove that card from play and this card gains that card's effect until your opponent's next End Phase. If you declared wrong, remove the revealed card from play and reduce this card's ATK to 500 until your opponent's next End Phase.

 

IMG: Jazin Kay

 

<(^^)> Hug if ya Love![/align]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Zeonark

Effect was incredibly confusing until I looked over it again. So, if I put in a Sacred Beast and get it right, I get a 4500 ATK monster until the end of my opponent's next turn? Awesome.

 

For the Spell and Trap thing, does it ignore the activation times? Or does it store it for whenever needed next turn?

 

Regardless, this is nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Effect was incredibly confusing until I looked over it again. So' date=' if I put in a Sacred Beast and get it right, I get a 4500 ATK monster until the end of my opponent's next turn? Awesome.

[/quote']

Actually ^^ lol same here!

 

For the Spell and Trap thing' date=' does it ignore the activation times? Or does it store it for whenever needed next turn?

 

Regardless, this is nice.

[/quote']

 

It stores it for whenever needed.

 

Thanks for the comment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...