-Leo + Flandre Scarlet- [15/500]

.Leo

Bringing some fun back into Childrens Card Games in a neighbourhood near you!

Queen's Cards

[spoiler=Blackwings : Swarm Me For teh lulz!]

|Blackwing - Carial the Shining Vortex|1|BWSP|Winged Beast/Effect|Dark|4||1500|1300|When this card is Special Summoned, add 1 card from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Blackwing - Michel the Dark Dove|2|BWSP|Winged Beast/Tuner|Dark|1||300|300|You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 card in your Graveyard. If this card is Summoned this way, it is treated as a Level 3 monster.|

|Blackwing - Yang the Shadow Eagle|3|BWSP|Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect|Dark|8||2800|2300|1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 more Tuner monster

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is the only monster you control, you can Special Summon that monster.|

|Black Strike|4|BWSP|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 "Blackwing" monster you control. If its attack is 1600 or less, it cannot attack twice this Battle Phase. If not, it gains 1 Level.|

|Blackwing Arm Forest|5|BWSP|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||During battle between a "Blackwing" and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

[spoiler=Infernity : Crap I lost my hand!]

|Infernity Snipe|1|INSP|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Discard all cards from your hand. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.|

|Infernity Sniper|2|INSP|Warrior/Tuner|Dark|4||1300|300|Once per turn, while you have no cards in your hand, you can send 1 "Infernity" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard|

|Infernity Draw|3|INSP|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard your hand. Draw 2 cards. If you draw an "Infernity" monster it is treated as it was drawn while you have no cards in your hand.|

[spoiler=Koa'ki Meiru : The Police Shut Us Down!]

|Koa'ki Meiru Fear Lizard|1|KMSP|Reptile/Effect|Earth|4||2000|1700|During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of the Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Trap Card from your hand. When your opponent Special Summons a monster, it's effect is negated.|

|Koa'ki Meiru Sorcell|2|KMSP|Spellcaster/Effect|Water|7||2700|1200|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK Monster from your opponent's Graveyard from play while you have 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" In your Graveyard. During your End Phase, destroy this card unless you either send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard, or Reveal 1 Spellcaster-Type Monster in your Hand. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" Monster in your Graveyard and 2 LIGHT or DARK Monsters from your opponent's Graveyard from play to Remove 2 cards on the field from play.|

|Dud Core of Koa'ki Meiru|3|KMSP|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Reveal your hand and discard 1 card. Select 1 random card in your opponent's hand and add it to your hand, That card cannot be played, and it's name is treated as "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru".|

|Koa'ki Meiru Betrayal|4|KMSP|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Remove 1 "Iron core of Koa'ki Meiru" in your hand from play. Either player can pay 400 Life Points to Negate the Special Summon of a Monster and the effect of a card that Special Summons a Monster and destroy it, except "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters.|

|Koaki Meiru Rouge|5|KMSP|Warrior/Tuner|Fire|5||1900|1200|During your End phase, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" Card from your hand to the Graveyard. This card can be Summoned without Tribute, if you do, you cannot Activate this card's effect. You can Equip this card to 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster you control, while this card is Equipped to a "Koa'ki Meiru" Monster, it cannot be destroyed by card effects.|

|Koa'ki Meiru Terraius|6|KMSP|Rock/Synchro/Effect|Earth|9||3000|3000|1 "Koa'ki Meiru" Tuner + 1 or more Non-tuner "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. During your End Phase, destroy this card unless you send 2 "Koa'ki Meiru" cards from your hand to the Graveyard. This card is unaffected by the effect of cards controlled by your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed in battle by a LIGHT or DARK Monster.|

|Core Engineer|7|KMSP|Machine/Effect|Wind|1||0|0|During your End Phase, you can Tribute this card to discard cards from your opponent's hand up to the number of "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters you control, then Select "Koa'ki Meiru" cards equal to the number of cards discarded by this effect. The selected cards cannot be destroyed by card effects until your next End Phase. During your opponent's Standby Phase of his next turn, your opponent draws cards equal to the number of "Koa'ki Meiru" cards you control. |

I'm just wondering if you know none of your cards stop Koa'kis from destroying themselves and neither does Ghoulungate? Their End Phase things are maintainance costs' date=' which Konami claims IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT from effects, with no explanation.

[/quote']

So, are you saying there are errors in the effects or just pointing it out.

Honestly I never knew that about that Koa'ki Meiru. Thanks for bringing it up.

I'm just wondering if you know none of your cards stop Koa'kis from destroying themselves and neither does Ghoulungate? Their End Phase things are maintainance costs' date=' which Konami claims IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT from effects, with no explanation.

[/quote']

So, are you saying there are errors in the effects or just pointing it out.

Honestly I never knew that about that Koa'ki Meiru. Thanks for bringing it up.

I'm just pointing it out, since I expected that you wanted the cards to stop them self-destructing in the End Phase, and these won't do that.

Did you say something about Flan joining in?

Of course I'll look.

Since Blackwing effects are so simple I'll comment on them first.

Those aren't ust swarming their own Archetype, they help others!

I like Infernity and the part where they die. And nuke.

Ahhh... Nice Anti-Meta Deck Kaoki Meirus are...

They rely on the Iron core so IMO they are OK.

Ahhh... Nice Anti-Meta Deck Kaoki Meirus are...

They rely on the Iron core so IMO they are OK.

If your Koa'ki Deck relies heavily on the Core' date=' you're building it wrong. Core should only really be there for Urknight.

[/quote']

Exactly. Also, Iron Core can be a good thing to run anyway, just in case you hit a dead draw for Certain Type monsters.

Archived