[C.R.] Kingdom Hearts┃10 New Heartless added!┃

.Rai

Guest Cursed Reaction

[spoiler=KMHT-EN001: Emblem Heartless-Air Pirate]

14cfyix.jpg

p><p>[center][color=#FF0000]If there is an "Emblem Heartless" monster (excluding this card) on the field, this card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell cards. You can remove from play this card to select a card in your opponent

[spoiler=KMHT-EN002: Emblem Heartless-Air Soldier]

p><p>[center][color=#1E90FF]You can pay 500 Life Points and place a Fly Over Counter on this card. While there is a Fly Over Counter on this card, your opponent

[spoiler=KMHT-EN003: Emblem Heartless-Angel Star]

p><p>[center][color=#DAA520]You can discard 3 cards from your hand and select a Normal or Quick-Play Spell card in your opponent

[spoiler=KMHT-EN004: Emblem Heartless-Antlion]

p><p>[center][color=#8B4513]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 "Emblem Heartless" monsters you control. Once per turn, you can discard a card from your hand to select a card on your opponent

[spoiler=KMHT-EN005: Emblem Heartless-Aquatank]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1530/420597.jpg' alt='420597.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i47.tinypic.com/2mzi8aw.jpg' alt='2mzi8aw.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i47.tinypic.com/2m4rmfb.jpg' alt='2m4rmfb.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][color=#0000CD]This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play a Level 5 or 6 "Emblem Heartless" you control. When this card is Summoned, select a card on your side of the field. As long as this card is face-up on the field, the selected card cannot be removed from the field. This card

[spoiler=KMHT-EN009: Emblem Heartless-Battleship]

DEF 100). Each time a "Sail Token" is destroyed, decrease this card

[spoiler=KMHT-EN010: Emblem Heartless-Behemoth]

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if there is a Level 5 or higher "Emblem Heartless" monster on the field. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, destroy a monster that your opponent controls. This card can attack twice during the Battle Phase.

Picture: 10/10.

Ocg: 10/10.

Total: 10/10. {Can you make every bad guy in Kingdom hearts?} If you do. I will love you forever.

If you loved "Sora's" Cards, then please do go ahead and check out mine which can be easily found by clicking the image in my Sig.

Okay, not bad.. card. Hmm..

The Image well? Did u try to base it on my Art-Style?

You can say Sora's, but he did base his on mine. ^^

If so.. Well I'm glad I've inspired people in using a certain style..

Like I said to Chaos Star come check out my cards.

Purposely for enjoyment or inspiration.

Anyways, 7/10 for this card.

It is somewhat odd balanced, an a real turn off to use.

Like said, this probably wouldn't get used.

Guest Cursed Reaction

Yes, I did look at your. And I think they are really good. If you have suggestions on how to make this better, please say. I only added the last past to make it more balanced.

Well, a relatively better effect may be.

If there is an "Emblem Heartless" monster (excluding this card) on the field, this card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell cards. You can remove from play this card to select 1 card in your opponents hand and add it to your hand.

Let's talk this new effect through.

The first effect I kept because it seemes relatively useful.

The card is Level 5 with 2000 ATK and 0 DEF.

So it can be a handy beat stick and it can protect itself well.

So the chances of it dieing and it being unable to use its effect aren't really high.

Now the second new effect.

You can have the cost of losing Spell protection, for 1 card in your opponents hand.

Aswell as losing your monster.

It's a fair trade.

I appreciate Rep+ for detailed / dedicated help. ^^

Guest Cursed Reaction

I haven't necessarily stole his idea but I did use Sora's thread as inspiration. I am just adding what he didn't. Anyway, just because someone else has a good idea doesn't mean that idea can only be used by one person. Still, it is a real shame that Sora left because his cards were very good.

I'm trying to make every Heartless I can.

• 4 months later...

Archived