۞ Dragon's Ødium ۞

Eury

[align=center]Oh look, a set. :D

I almost feel as if I'm losing my touch...

[spoiler=[color=#8B4513]Monsters |3|[/color]]

342971z.jpg

If you control a Dragon-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to select one Monster Card on the field. That card cannot attack or change it's battle position until your next Standby Phase.

342971x.jpg

If you control a Dragon-Type monster when this card is Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. If this card is the only card you control, you can Tribute this card to Draw 2 cards.

342971e.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select one card on the field and equip it to this card. This card's Level is equal to that of the equipped monsters Level. If this card were to be destroyed, destroy the equipped monster instead. When this card is destroyed, destroy cards on the field equal to the number of cards in your hand.

[spoiler=[color=#006400]Spells |1|[/color]]

342971h.jpg

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your hand.

[spoiler=[color=#4B0082]Traps |0|[/color]]

[/align]

Hmm...I really like all the art.

But I think that the destruction effect of Chained Destruction should either go away or be the only effect.

It should be harder to summon too. Like no special summon for something.

As it stands now, that is the only card I have a problem with.

I think the first card could use an ATK decrease for how easy it would be to get out > >

Imagine having 2 of those in your first hand :O

but otherwise 9.5/10 for the cards ^ ^

Archived