Attacking a higher monster

(!Death!Reborn!)

PPLZ..i want the pic as well but that is neva gonna happen...

...i bet your asking Y GXD/SD?because the card was never released so who cares if someone says he has it.It is a lie.So no one would get an unreleased card.I mean was rainbow dragon releaed because someone took a pic of it...nooooooooo.....

Slifer has' date=' by street rules, not official, but street which is what everyone says in a frendly match with Slifer, Infinint Attack, so he couldn't have been destroyed if you were playing a friendly match.

[/quote']

Haha.. That's retarded.. Dude, Slifer is even illegal in Street Play because of the colored back. Duh. Everyone knows this is the official effect.

This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field as a tribute. This card cannot be Special Summoned, unless summoned by the first effect. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the number of cards in the controller of this cards hand x1000. Whenever your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons, inflict 2000 Points of damage to their Life Points. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap, or Monster card effects.

Well, not sure if it's the WHOLE effect, maybe some OCG problems, and idk if the 2nd sentence is right.

My Dad deleted the picture and my sister riped the card

and do you really BELIEVE? that we're gonna eat that?? fuse with other to make and equip, and what else? a crappy effect like that to make a "broken" card??

lesson of life: if you have a card so special like that, NO ONE can rip it, because you wouldn't allow it... i have special cards that no one else here have and i care of them, they're all mint-state... so i really don't believe you had that card and your sis just ripped it...

Guest King of Games

here's what i belive to be slifers effect, according to my knowledge of its use in the anime:

This card can only be Tribute Summoned or Set by offering 3 monsters on your side of the field as a tribute. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the number of cards in the controller of this cards hand x1000. Whenever your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons a monster, decrease the ATK of that monster by 2000 Points. If the Atk of that monster becomes 0 or less due to this card's effect, destroy the monster. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of your opponent's Trap Cards. The effects of any Spell card(s) used on this card, affect it until the end of the turn the Spell card was used.

i think thats everything, and hermos isnt even a real card because its not actually a monster with ATK points and is only discarded from the hand to take effect.

Archived