Three Card Combo Contest

jrdudedj

So I know nothen about rep points and stuff so the winner will get a Jedgment Of Anubis from my cards its from RDS-ENSE3 Limited edition

And A Cyber End Dragon Limited Edition

Dont enter this if your not willing to give me your mailing adress and first name or a nickname that I can use to send you the card

So make three cards that go good together and work as a combo This ends May 12 2007 and can somone make another sontest so I can make some cards please and thanx

So I know nothen about rep points and stuff so the winner will get a Jedgment Of Anubis from my cards its from RDS-ENSE3 Limited edition

And A Cyber End Dragon Limited Edition

Dont enter this if your not willing to give me your mailing adress and first name or a nickname that I can use to send you the card

So make three cards that go good together and work as a combo This ends May 12 2007 and can somone make another sontest so I can make some cards please and thanx

I want to enter also so heres what we will do vote but you cant vote on yourself and you cant vote unless you made a card if there a tie one gets one card two gets the other card and if I win second place gets the cards

Archived