Eragon RPG

SliferMigi

Ok i got this idea from Eragon/Eldest. This is the story:

A long time ago the world was protected by Dragon Riders. they were the strongest force that ever existed, until a Rider betrayed them and destroyed them all. Now there is only a few dragons left in the wild and even fewer dragon riders, but not none.... there is a secret group, hidden away from the world, they are the last remainign dragon riders, and the poeple who wish to overthrow their eveil ruler.

you are a teenager (yes a teenager, preferably 13-17 years of age) and have just found a dragon egg. you have been found by the secret group and have started to be trained in the way of the riders.

fill in this form and post it. i will accept or reject them. (rejections will be mainly down to misunderstandings of what need to be put where)

btw this is set in the past so no guns or skyscrapers, it mud huts and swords and bows nd stuff. no cars, horses nd dragons. u get the idea :)

Name:

Personality:

Magic Speciality: (eeryone in the world can use magic, but people have specialitys) fire/earth/water/air/light/dark

Dragon Name:

DRagon Colour

Bio: (include a brief description of life before u found dragona nd how u found dragon)

mine is below:-

Name: migi

Personality: confident, loud and up for a laugh. gets on well with most people, but not verry good with girls

Magic Speciality: light

Dragon Name: ghost

Dragon Colour: white

Dragon Gender: female

Bio: living in the far north of teh world, migi is used to a cold climate. he worked and lived in a small village called tehmagnarawn all his life. he was in the field when he looked up and saw two huge shapes fly away from the nearvy forest. going to invetsigate he found a huge, pearly white stone. when the white dragon hatched he named him ghost and they became graet friends quickly. after about a week, two people came and took migi away to the secret rider group. they explained to his family that he would be safe and that he may save them from their tortured world.

Name: Gharnak

Personality: Gharnak's usually a team player; he can easily co-operate with others and use his spells to power up himself and his allies. His dragon, the shining Andrul, wears the power of light and thunder, which Gharnak uses wisely.

Magic Speciality: Light

Dragon Name: Andrul

Dragon Colour: White

Bio: Gharnak lived in the cold Northlands during most of his life, in the village of Hilu, until he saw a shooting star to the north. He traveled for many days until he found the star, which turned out to be the egg of Andrul. He carried it back to the village, where it hatched. Gharnak and Andrul have traveled together across the world ever since.

Name:Nestor

Personality:Smart,Brave

Magic Speciality: Dark

Dragon Name:Nexus

DRagon Colour: Dark

Bio: Before he found a dragon he lived a peaceful life in a small town,but one day bandits came and killed his whole family,after that he began to wander the world and to seek revenge,one day he helped an old mystic in return the mystic gave him a black dragon egg,he has raised it and now the dragon is helping him find the bandits that destroyed his home.

OOC: i guess we can start

BIC:migi walked alonf the narrow pathway that lead to the training field, his mind loosly linked to ghosts'.

"i wonder what has become of my family" he thought. he had been thinking that alot latley, he was begining to field homesick. as he stepped onto the the training ground tthe sound of metal clashing upon metal filled his ears. he looked around for someone to fight.

Archived