Yippeee im on the rifle team at my JROTC battalion

rkdew0

To some people shooting guns is a fun way of letting out pent up stress, not only that what if in the near future there is an apocalyptic catastrophe and the world as we know it plunges into a state of marshal law, where it turns brother against brother and you are forced to kill, cook and eat your own food to survive. Dont you just wish you had learned to shoot a gun when you had the chance?

that is retarded why would you want to shoot guns?

Calm down. Just because you have a problem with guns doesn't mean you should call his practice "Retarded". I'm partial to fencing myself... although a gun would help much more with that apocalypses thing everyone keeps talking about :?

wow thats really messed up

Its messed up but it could happen, I only used that theroy mearly as an example of what one could do with a gun and by that I seriously dont mean go kill people because that would be wrong. I ment it purely for recreational purposes, but yes my idea did seem a little 'off' :)

EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND!!!

Everyone calm down.

This isn't a topic about gun control, this is a topic about congratulating rkdew0 on his accomplishments.

so

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Que the balloons)

Thats a good question, on one hand you have people armed to the teeth and there is bound to be alot of death involving guns. In the other hand no guns would mean no gun crime but may increase another type of crime, which realy boils down this would you rather be shot or stabbed or some other non shooting crime be put upon you? In that case I would have to say everybody owning a gun would be better then nobody owning a gun.

Thats true Shaco, congratulations RK!!! 8)

Danilus: If guns didn't exist' date=' and the weapon of choice was a knife, then you could defend it with another knife. If you could defend a gun with a gun, then why can't you defende a knife with a knife?[/quote']

I'm not trying to praise the use of guns, I was making a point on what free2rhyme said. I would rather be shot with a gun then stabbed by a knife.

This is getting way off topic now and I was the one that instigated it, sorry guys it wont happen again.

Topic closed.

Archived