- TALES OF CONVERGE PROJECT - ((8/??)) ADDED God General Legretta and Sync

Sora

[align=center]- Tales of Converge -

e6eyc6.png

Sorry for leaving abruptly for 15 days. I'm back, and I'm recreating the thing that started my future in YCM Cardmaking, my Tales of Converge Project, this time, with better cards. This set will revolve around the Tales Series by Namco Bandai. Starting off with Tales of the Abyss (As much as I want to, and believe me, I REALLY want to start with Vesperia, but I decided against it.) I got the inspiration to create these cards after I saw a picture of Luke. Enjoy!

- Updates Section -

February 3, 2010 - Sora's Slight Hiatus from YCM.

February 8, 2010 - Sora's 13th Birthday.

February 18, 2010 - Sora's Return to YCM and Pop Culture and a Kick-Start right back into the Tales of Converge Project.

February 18, 2010 Part 2 - Luke Fon Fabre, Hero of Lost Memories Added.

February 18, 2010 Part 3 - Added TOTA Booster Pack, and the Tales of Converge Project Banner.

February 19, 2010 - Added Tear Grants, The Seventh Fonist.

February 21, 2010 - Editted Jade Curtiss, The Necromancer. Added Asch the Bloody.

February 21, 2010 - This week I will be taking 2 tests so card release will be scarce, please understand, thanks.

February 26, 2010 - Added Legretta the Quick.

April 13, 2010 - Added Sync the Tempest. Returned from hiatus. Will probably make cards weekly, monthly, etc.

- Tales of the Abyss -

9fqs6d.png

[spoiler=Tales of the Abyss Booster Pack]absd3b.png

[spoiler=Luke Fon Fabre, Hero of Lost Memories]

s3d0lt.png

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if your opponent controls no LIGHT monsters. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can discard 1 card to add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand. Decrease this card's ATK by 100 each time it is attacked. When this card's ATK is 500, remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Tear Grants, The Seventh Fonist]

2i0u3xu.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Luke Fon Fabre, Hero of Lost Memories". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the ATK of all monsters you control with "Luke" in it's name cannot decrease. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 400. When this card destroys a monster, increase the ATK of 1 monster you control by half of the destroyed monster's ATK.

[spoiler=Jade Curtiss, The Necromancer]

2hya2r8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 1 DARK monster you control. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your field. If this card is targeted by an attack, you can change the target to the monster that was Special Summoned by this card's effect. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Anise Tatlin, Fon Master Guardian]

2dgj82d.jpg

Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life points to place 1 Greed Counter on this card(max. 2) You can remove 2 Greed Counters to add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. If a monster you control is removed from play, you can Special Summon 1 "Tokunaga Doll Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 5/ATK 1600/0).

[spoiler=Guy Cecil, The Hard Worker]

24l2zxj.jpg

This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle and inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Raze Counter on this card(max. 2) You can remove 2 Raze Counters to add 1 "Mystic Arte: Razing Phoenix" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear]

168scv5.jpg

You may Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up monster with "Luke" in it's name. If this card is Special Summoned this way, increase this card's ATK by 500. When this card destroys a monster by battle, your opponent must randomly discard 1 card from his/her hand.

[spoiler=God General, Asch the Bloody]

efkivb.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if there is a face-up monster with "Luke" in it's name on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, decrease the ATK and DEF of all of your opponent's monsters by 300. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's DEF. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=God General, Legretta the Quick]

fllt7l.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if there is a face-up "Tear Grants, The Seventh Fonist" on the field or by Tributing 1 WIND and 1 EARTH monster you control. When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Sharpshooter Counter on all monsters your opponent controls (max. 1). Any monster with a Sharpshooter Counter on it cannot switch Battle Positions or attack monsters with "God General" in their name. When this card destroys a monster by battle, draw 1 card from your Deck.

[spoiler=God General, Sync the Tempest]

zjf1ug.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if there is a face-up "Guy Cecil, The Hard Worker" on the field or by Tributing 2 WIND monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, return all cards on the field to their owner's hand except this card. When this card declares an attack, you can pay 800 Life Points to send the attack target back to your opponent's hand.

- Credit -

Banners - Milanor, Me

Border Recolors - Leo

Holo - Tutorial

Holo'ing - Me

Images - Deviantart, Photobucket, Google, Tales.Namco

Tales of the Abyss Booster Pack - Milanor

[/align]

Archived