{CLOSE PLEASE}

Ezio - X

' pid='3885737' dateline='1267958733']

render please...

Picture you want rendered-

energychamber.png

What you want rendered off it- The 2 guys

Price you think is good- 10 points

Ok. I could do the thing on the right' date=' but I can't do the person on the left in the electrical thingy. I'll give you 5 points back if you want but you should find someone a little more talented than me to do the other guy.

[img']http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/killwizard36/Render4.png[/img]

A render- deidara from naruto (perferably the wallpaper from the website with no text)

What you want the Avi to look like- deidara render with a rocky (but not a mountain) background. the text should say "Art is a Bang." make the text red please

2 points right?

Do you still want me to make it? Seeing as you allready have one on?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
' pid='3885737' dateline='1267958733']

render please...

Picture you want rendered-

energychamber.png

What you want rendered off it- The 2 guys

Price you think is good- 10 points

Ok. I could do the thing on the right' date=' but I can't do the person on the left in the electrical thingy. I'll give you 5 points back if you want but you should find someone a little more talented than me to do the other guy.

[img']http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/killwizard36/Render4.png[/img]

A render- deidara from naruto (perferably the wallpaper from the website with no text)

What you want the Avi to look like- deidara render with a rocky (but not a mountain) background. the text should say "Art is a Bang." make the text red please

2 points right?

Do you still want me to make it? Seeing as you allready have one on?

oh, well i forgot about this when i was making it... you know go ahead and make it anyway, it may turn out better than mine, and its only 2 points

Archived