Blazing Hot Duel Shop (Now Hiring)

David Blaze

Attention all custom card makers, I am in need of some assistance in terms of making some custom cards. I basically have my card ideas done, but they're all just written. I need some peeps who would be able 2 lend a hand. My scanner is down so I can't scan my artwork, but I could make give good descriptions of what I'm looking for. Here are my requirements to join...

1. Must have experience in card making. (Show me @ least one of your custom cards)

2. Must be willing to discuss & give suggestions with me about the types of cards I plan on making.

3. Must know what your doing when making card graphics.

4. Must be able to draw well.

5. Has creative ideas for cards.

Just respond and I'll add you to my buddy list. Plus when answering requirement 1, either post your card as apart of your response or message me with it.

Oh, By the way I wanna let you know my team is basically looking for members in these categories:

* Realistic Artist (Your artwork looks like it came from Magic The Gathering)

* Toon Artist (More of a cartoon look to your cards)

* Yugioh Artist (Your art looks similar to that of the actual cards)

* Idea People (People with ideas for cards; I'm the head of this category)

* Suggestion/Editor Peeps (You basically look over the Idea People's written cards & edit them as well as make some suggestions about the card to make it seem more of a real card. Also you can suggest ideas for other cards in relation to the pack were working on.)

Archived