!LOCK!

CrownedClown

Gundam...AWSOME!!, Can I join??

Name: Ryoku Maverick

Genetic-Type: Co-ordinator

[spoiler=Appearance]untitled-1.jpg

About 6'0, brown hair, for some strange reason, white eyes. bandage on his right eye from an accident when piloting his gundam.

Alliance: ZAFT

Mother Ship: Sleiphneir

Mobile Suit Name: (can I please have a gundam?) Gundam Legend(gundam) Guyver(mobile suit[from the anime Guyver: The Bio-Boosted Armour]

Mobile Suit Appearance:

[spoiler=Gundam Ledgend(Mobilesuit version just has nothing on back)

noblesse_oblige_1.jpg

Mobile Suit OS: Hyper-Deuterion Nuclear Powered (G.U.N.D.A.M System)

Mobile Suit Armaments:

Legacy high-power core pulse rifle. (extremly powerful, but must wait 15 mins before firing again)

Dual Reload Burst rifles. (alot like a regular machine gun)

C-17 thermo-hyper blade

(LAST RESORT) SAVIOR-2 force cannon(most powerful weapon, can do major damage to a mothership, but completly drains all power)

Mobile Suit Special Equipment and Features:

Core-power output booster(raises power level)

BIO(BOOSTER IGNITION OPERATOR) System. (increases speed to an insanly high level for 1 min)

Mobile Suit Optional Equipment: Tech-Flight Fighter transformation(drops legs, folds in arms, wings spread out, turns into fighter-plane)

Years in the Military: 6(Is now sergent)

Personality: A very violent person, belives fighting will solve almost all problems. Enjoys being on his own, will leave the base or mothership in his gundam, will not return unless he wants to, or there is a battle. Will protect the people he considers his friends. Is always either training, working on his gundam, or in the gym.

Bio: A mystery to all, including himself, some time ago he suffered some sort of memory loss. It was his first love that gave him his name, as he could not rember it. His girlfriend was killed in a war that he helped end, 3 years later he joined the Co-ordinators of ZAFT, helping the Gundam pilots to fight in the war.

He is now a sergent, leading his own squad, or at least he used to, his entire squad was killed in a battle. Now he works alone, he falls in love fast, but can ignore his feelings, and it is because of this he has become a ruthless killing machine. His friends are helping him to recover his memories.

... Let me Remind You

Rules:

3. If you want to be an Elite Soldier (This Includes any Rank above that)' date=' PM me and answer a Simple Question.

4. Don't forget that even though [b']Most(This Includes you)[/b] (8/10) People have a Nuclear Fission Powered (G.U.N.D.A.M Complex)...

[spoiler=And afew Tips:]

- the Fighter Mode is Usless unless you have Multipule Spare Legs, as they will mostlikely be Destroyed when you abandon them >.>

- Your Gramar Fails >.> Ledgend I mean, C'mon!

- Savior Force Cannon... Once used, you'll be a Sitting Duck to the Enemies, as you won't have Power to escape (so make it with Little-to-No Power Left)

- And with you Bio, could you go abit more indepth with some Info about his Life? like where he was Born and how he was Raised atleast?

Now, whith the Tips, make the changes and you'll be Accepted

Archived