Max Darkness Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 9, 2010 Sorry for the wait between this and the last upload. "A Battle of Light and Death", "Realm of the Aduros", "Astral Calling", "Necrons Last Stand" added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ragnarok1945 Posted March 9, 2010 Report Share Posted March 9, 2010 for Necron's Last Stand, "Special Summon as many "Necron" monsters from your Graveyard as possible" should be "Special Summon as many "Necron" monsters as possible from your Graveyard" a shame it lasts only 1 turn on the field, I was hoping it could last an additional turn, but overall it is well done for all your cards 9.5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted March 9, 2010 Report Share Posted March 9, 2010 Good' date=' but the Circulation is not real.[/quote'] That's called Image Credit.No. If you want to be a realistic card maker, you would try to keep it as much realistic as possible. Meaning put Kazuki Takahashi at the end of every card and 1996 and putting a type a type of edition for the card in the circulation. Otherwise, there are problems with the card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Max Darkness Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 9, 2010 Good' date=' but the Circulation is not real.[/quote'] That's called Image Credit. No. If you want to be a realistic card maker, you would try to keep it as much realistic as possible. Meaning put Kazuki Takahashi at the end of every card and 1996 and putting a type a type of edition for the card in the circulation. Otherwise, there are problems with the card. It is image credit, you can't deny that. I couldn't care less about all those things. All but about 2 people ignore them, and the circulation is a handy place to put the image credit, especially if a set uses multiple sources. Plus, I've never put 1996 Kazuki Takahashi in the creator since it allows me to trace my cards, in case someone tries to steal them again. So, pointless things aside, what is your rate? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted March 9, 2010 Report Share Posted March 9, 2010 Good' date=' but the Circulation is not real.[/quote'] That's called Image Credit. No. If you want to be a realistic card maker, you would try to keep it as much realistic as possible. Meaning put Kazuki Takahashi at the end of every card and 1996 and putting a type a type of edition for the card in the circulation. Otherwise, there are problems with the card. It is image credit, you can't deny that. I couldn't care less about all those things. All but about 2 people ignore them, and the circulation is a handy place to put the image credit, especially if a set uses multiple sources. Plus, I've never put 1996 Kazuki Takahashi in the creator since it allows me to trace my cards, in case someone tries to steal them again. So, pointless things aside, what is your rate?Members often 'skim' read the card. I know it is image credit, putting it in the card makes it easier, right? It would be much better if you put the image credit under the card in the post. Seriously, that should be used for the editions of the card. Ah, but then again, this is only a small thing. I'll rate when I edit this post. EDIT: I like the images ;D Not really any OCG errors, but I have a sense of some (I skimmed through the last few cards). 8.9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FSBolthof Posted March 9, 2010 Report Share Posted March 9, 2010 Very good card, although some are a bit OP'edReally good pictures.9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Necro Pheonix Posted March 10, 2010 Report Share Posted March 10, 2010 Thanks guyz! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.