Naruto Cards

barkboy14

ok so these are some of my first cards, so please rate.

... i understand that at first glance, the cards look underpowered, (especially the genin) but the jutsu cards (aka spells and traps) more than make up for that, i think. not quite done with these yet, but just want a little feedback

btw i'm currently making cards from characters that appeared in the first few arcs- the beginning up to the Chunin Exams arc. if u want me make a card from a later arc, just ask. i need the practice anyway :D lol

484225.jpg

484225v.jpg

484225l.jpg

484225tg.jpg

Select one face-up "Naruto Uzumaki" on your side of the field. Summon as many "Naruto Shadow Clone Tokens" (Genin-type/LIGHT/4 stars/ATK 1500/DEF 900) as you can summon to your side of the field. When the tokens are attacked, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, the card is not destroyed (damage calculation is applied normally). For each "Naruto Shadow Clone Token" face-up on the field, increase each face-up "Naruto Shadow Clone Token" and "Naruto Uzumaki" ATK and DEF by 100 points.

484225.jpg

484225o.jpg

484225v.jpg

484225q.jpg

484225h.jpg

484225u.jpg

This card cannot be Nomal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering one face-up "Kakashi Hatake" equipped with "Anbu Blade". Once per turn, you may send one card from your hand to the graveyard to destroy one monster on the opponent's side of the field.

484225.jpg

484225.jpg

484225.jpg

484225d.jpg

484225i.jpg

204091.jpg

Once per turn, during your main phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to "Kiba Inuzaka" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this monster instead)

• 3 weeks later...

Akamaru is as strong as Kiba? Way overpowered.

o ya haha my bad i 4got to change that- i made akamaru rite after kiba. ill change it

and "Whiscash", if u dont like fake types then get out of this section. i think everybody makes fake types except in the realistic cards section and a select few in other sections.

also, i'll change the sasuke pic

• 4 months later...

Archived