Sly Cooper

SomeHaloFan

Oncer per turn, this card can take the Equip Spell Card of a monster your opponent controls and equip it to a monster you control until the End Phase. If the monster the Equip Spell Card was taken from is no longer on the field by the End Phase, send the Equip Spell Card to the Graveyard. This monster is unaffected by Trap Cards. This monster cannot attack monsters in face-up Attack Position.

Not sure about how I reworded it...but I hope it helps you out.

Thanks, ill reword it and make a new version. I kind of intended it to keep the equip card until Sly Cooper was sent to the graveyard, but i guess thats kind of O'ped.

Newly reworded, i hope it is more balanced and clear to use. The letters are a little small since i made the effect description longer, so i am going to post it below the card.

498765.jpg

Once per turn, this monster can take the Equip card of another monster and give it to another monster on the field until your opponents next battle phase.If the monster equipped is no longer on the field by your opponents next battle phase, the Equip card is sent to the graveyard. This monster is unaffected by trap cards. If this monster is equipped with a Equip card that was attained through this monster's effect, it cannot attack monsters in Face-Up attack position

• 3 months later...

Archived