St. Patrick's Day Event

bury the year

Okay. This has been under wraps for a while, and since the Christmas event was a... disaster, to put it nicely, we're giving you a shiny new event to make up for that. It's a treasure hunt across YCM!

Objective

16 letters in the form of 100x100 images have been hidden across YCM in threads, signatures, and avatars. Find them all and unscramble them to get a phrase, which you should PM to a mod to get a prize, which is as-of-yet unknown.

Rules

1) If a letter's in a thread, it's in one that's not going to leave the first page of the forum it is in.

2) Any letters that are in a thread are in the first post of said thread.

3) Although this thread is going to be left open, do not use it for sharing letter locations. That's half the fun.

4) Once you have collected all the letters and unscrambled them, you must PM them to a mod. Do not post it here.

5) All letters are on YCM; there are no external links involved.

6) Each letter has the word it's in indicated on it. (For example, if the letter says "Word 1" on it, it's in the first word of the phrase.)

7) Each image appears only once. If you see the same image in two different places, post here PM me so we can fix it.

8) This event will conclude on March 17th. The images will be removed from the forum then, and the list of the hiding spots will be revealed.

9) If you find and unscramble the phrase, please PM it with the title of the message being "St. Patrick's Day Event Phrase" or something along those lines.

Other

Use this thread to discuss the event and how you think it's going, or if you just need some clarification. Also, have fun! Finally, this event is brought to you by the letter G.

n1f7s1.png

Good luck everyone! (Thank you to Icyblue and Flame Dragon for helping me get the letters set up. :3)

[spoiler=[b]RECEPIENTS OF NAME CHANGE[/b]]

[align=center]Bassa2

cedar99

Evil Hero Neos

Fickó

Infinitus

Jord200

Larxene

Lua

Мᴀṩ₮єя ₮ѳяtᴓiṩԑ

Smeargle[/align]

These are only the names of those people who sent PMs to me. If you sent it to another mod and did not see your name on the list, please post who you sent it to, and I'll add you on.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived