*First Card* Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Мερhilεs

[align=center]This is my very first card that I have made on this website, and it's Tsuna from KHR! Please comment and some constuctive criticism would be much appreciated. Lots of thanks to Espada Oscura, and DHeroDogma for helping me out with this!

501458.jpg

I'm really sorry, but the card lore wouldn't load onto the card properly (plus it was too small anyways...), so it was relocated to this spoiler.

[spoiler= Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dying Will Activator Pill", or "Rebuke Bullet". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, if there is a monster on the opponent's side of the field that is in the same column as this card, this card gains 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can move this card to an adjacent unnocupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn this effect is activated.

Credit to DHeroDogma for card grammar corrections.

[/align]

• 2 months later...

Error Fixes:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dying Will Activator Pill", or "Rebuke Bullet". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, If there is a monster on the opponent's side of the field that is in the same column as this card, this card loses 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can move this card to an adjacent unnocupied Monster Card Zone. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn this effect is activated.

Now I leave it to others to fix the errors I've made on this correction

Pretty Good, First time ever I've seen anyone used the Monster Card Zones

8/10

• 2 weeks later...

Archived