Legend of the Seeker Cards

JackCollins

When I first posted cards in this thread I had already browsed some of the other threads on this site and had found some of the posts rude and mean and so I specifically stated that I was new to card making and was doing it for my own enjoyment. Nevertheless I decided to post cards in case anybody actually cared but I stated that I didn't want nasty comments to follow.

sc4jj starts coming on and posting threads telling me what to do. Not suggesting ways to make them better or offering any constructive criticism, but literally just ordering me around. All I can say is that I notice you have 119 posts, a negative reputation, and have made no cards of your own. I guess if you can't create your own work the next best thing to do is complain about others. By the way proper grammar is Some of them HAVE fake types.

As I stated when I started this thread I'm a fan of the TV show not the card game and was simply looking to have fun making some cards to play with my friends who are all casual fans. Basically I don't want to deal with annoying posts so I removed the cards and would delete this thread if I knew how.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be uploading some more and making my first revisions on Friday. If anyone has CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS on how to make the cards better I'm happy to listen. (that means not saying the pictures are awful or that they aren't OCG correct but rather stating HOW I can make these cards correct)

PS I know I created a fake type and have normal monsters posted here. I like them and wanted the fake type so those elements won't be changeing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived