Champions Island

The inventor

"Ladies and Getleman we have one of the closest duels we ever had. The Champ vs The Challenger. Each has there strongest monster on the field with 500 life points." The announcer looks at both opponents "Who will win who will be our new..." The lights go out. "What is going on???"

In the middle of the duel stands a man in a black robe holiding a mic. The man says in a dark cold voice. "Ladies and Gentleman, I offer a challenge to any duelist out there who thinks there the best." Looks at camera. "I am hoisting a series of duels on my island. Champions Island!!!" Turns and looks at the two duelist. "I invite two of the best. You two you'll be riding first class but hopefully you two are the best because it would be a shame if you lost. There will be a Plane to take you to my Island. If you think your good enough come and join for the experince of a life time. The winner gets one wish. Now if your ready Leave a post at the bottom saying your in."

Welcome to Champions Island.

This is an RPG involving some of the best duelist (You) to comepte on an island. If you win you get a wish (In the game). If you lose your asked a question, the question will be PM to you. To get started you must make a TekTek avatar (Tektek.org) And you must post your in game name, your bio, your deck type. Still undecide if we will be using Gameking. The game will begin when i feel as if we have enough ppl. Everyone Join plz its going to be greart. Once the game starts ill tell everyone more. Once this game starts the'll be scret passages, rivers, challenges, friends, theivies, rivals.

Example

Name:Zedgey

Bio: Layed Back Person

Deck Type: Cyber

07d653.png Update> A Map of the island is under way. Once we find one it will be posted here. The story begins on Page 9.

1. Zedgey

2. Kid

3. Jason

4. Yuri

5. Sayuri

6. Skyler

7. Spike

8. Jordan

9. Jak

10. Luke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created