Naruto: Legend of the Kyubi Shards (chapter 116 added!)

DL 

So...what's with the sword thing? Anyway...Aren't Jonin appointed by the Kage of that village? How would a bet keep you both at Chunnin when you're that powerful? Wouldn't both of you have been appointed Jonin? and then as powerful as a Kage, wouldn't you have been named Sanin? and what kind of bet id that!?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Neo Fusion

Sannin isnt an official rank, Hanzo the Salamander named Oro, Tsunade and Jiraiya that cuz they were the only 3 still alive after battling him, and he would spare their lives only as long as they referred to themselves as the Sannin

other than that, DMG has a point...if Daisuke was considered a legend with Sayuki, youd think they woulda been made jonin already

altho DMG, remember Takako is from Sand, not Mist

Guest Neo Fusion

yeah..unless of course the current Kazekage and Mizukage are way stronger than u two

then itd be fine

tho with all due respect, they shud probly be jonin by now, I would just pay the takoyaki to become 1

tho thas just me

What can I say, Daisuke really likes his takoyaki. (think Naruto and ramen)

Plus, neither of them really care about becoming jonin, nor ca-... anyway, for reasons you'll find out later. (well, Takako forshadowed THAT a bit)

Speaking of, el make, no, I don't think we're too strong. Ryujo is still the one beating Takako xP

Archived