Contest : Background

T3RA PROWL3R

Below, I have provided a URL containing a picture of what I want you to make a background for. You can come up with a background for it, but I will choose the one I like best. I would also like the pic to be a square, and to have the text at the bottom cut off (for those of you who are wondering, I AM gonna use this to make a card).

http://yolkum.deviantart.com/art/Cherry-Pi-60659708

All relevant YCM Rules apply.
Winner gets 50 points.
[b]SEND THE EDITED PIC W/ BACKGROUND TO ME VIA PM[/b]

[spoiler=Entry List]
I WILL ADD MORE IF NEEDED[/spoiler]

Thank you for your time. I will announce the winner and request this thread to be locked when the contest is finished, which will be up to you guys when you first post. I ask that you state when you think the contest should be over, so you have enough time to do your editing stuff. All I have right now is Paint, so I can't do anything.

• 2 months later...

Oh, well then, I'll try to be sure to ask in the future.

Now, if I actually go back to DA for pics (currently with Jazin Kay's and the YCMer's)

@ Jaden: The plan was ~ I wanted you to make the full pic, background and all, as I have no way to do it myself in the near future.

Thanks for necrobumping. Sadly' date=' the [b']contest[/b] isn't open anymore. However, you can just do this for me for +reps. Then we will have to see where that goes.

it's only been 46 days /=/ necrobump

I'll log into my photobucket

l_c0e37bf524ea41fcacfe040c73d15dae.jpg

backgroundmrd.jpg

Yes, 46 days is a necrobump, idiot.

Archived