_-_ too many nubs on here now

Guest JoshIcy

And in some respects you're just as much of a newbie as they are. Sure you know how to work your craft "better" but that isn't the same. Once you hit up to your level, it's a firm belief about how you present it and not how you do it. Resulting in an art form more than a construction thing.

I was going to show you where you messed up, but you did on all of them and it seems like more of a style bug than anything. You're basically effect whoring and that's not good. They all have little to no appeal. Like you just didn't care ._."

They're all bad. Period.

1 and 5 are the only ones I like. Oh, and Icy, they're better than anything you can produce. Period. At least tagwise, but then again, you don't do many tags =/ Oh, and he didn't effect whore. I'd hate to say this, but... Don't comment on something you apparently know nothing about. I know you do, but you're acting like the opposite.

first one is simple, which is why i like it.

third has way too much going on.

fourth is just....wdf?

fifth is best.

seventh is my fave, if given more effort would be alot better.

Thats one of the things I hate about this site. I make things for myself, not for other people to criticize. If you post on someone's artwork, you should have at least one good thing to say, or dont post at all. Anyway, yes these aren't your bests. But still alot better than the other shit in this forum.

Ok first of all, none of you, NONE of you are allow to say that im fx whoring when you do it yourself in way worse ways. The only one that gets to say that is Ken but that doesn't matter does it? You think you'll instantly be considered smart for following his words wont you? I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE SHEEP!

Archived