Kiba: The Next Stand [Not Started; Accepting; PG-13]

Twin Seed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiba_(anime) Overview of the Kiba anime and what this RP is based off of.

Plot:

After the great battles of shard casters, we are the destined shard casters that will decide the fate of the mysterious land of the casters. We will face many battles on our way to gaining the new 6 key spirits and defeating the ultimate evil. But there are those of us who seek the power for themselves, the Shadow Casters (max 4). *It is up to us shard casters to pick out the evils among ourselves, will you choose right?

Rules:

No spamming.

No flaming.

I have final say, before mods.

No godmodding.

No making it obvious that your character is evil, or you will have to re-apply as a hero.

You can have up to two (you must earn 1 of those 2) spirits + 1 key spirit for the 1st six people to sign-up (not including me).

All other rules apply.

SHADOW CASTERS DO NOT HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER, NEITHER DO REGULAR SHARD CASTERS. But it would be wise.

Cursing is allowed.

You may go into mild detail about blood and other things in that nature.

App:

Name:

Appearance (picture or description):

Hometown (from Wikipedia's list):

Where you are now (from Wikipedia's list):

Weapon type:

Shard element:

Spirit (if any)(must be new):

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new):

Bio (optional):

My app:

Name: Rayoma Kito

Appearance (picture or description): [spoiler=Picture] Fox_Ninja_by_eat01234.jpg

Position of mark on your body: Right side of neck

Hometown (from Wikipedia's list): Neotopia

Where you are now (from Wikipedia's list): Tusk

Weapon type: Double edged double bladed 4' katana

Shard element: Lightning

Spirit(s) (if any)(must be new):

1) Kaisoma - A Cerberus-type spirit with electric spikes on the tips on its 3 tails, which are used for defense and lightning attacks can also be fired from the spikes. Kaisoma has a yellow and black color scheme. (STARTING SPIRIT)

2) Rempaiko - A phoenix-type spirit, also with lightning abilities. With a sweep of its wings, it can send out electric shocks over a 20' area.

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new): None.

Bio (optional): N/A

[spoiler=Accepted List]

[spoiler=Dark Justice]

Name: Rayoma Kito

Appearance (picture or description): [spoiler=Picture] Fox_Ninja_by_eat01234.jpg

Position of mark on your body: Right side of neck

Where you are now (from Wikipedia's list): Tusk

Weapon type: Double edged double bladed 4' katana

Shard element: Lightning

Spirit(s) (if any)(must be new):

1) Kaisoma - A Cerberus-type spirit with electric spikes on the tips on its 3 tails, which are used for defense and lightning attacks can also be fired from the spikes. Kaisoma has a yellow and black color scheme. (STARTING SPIRIT)

2) Rempaiko - A phoenix-type spirit, also with lightning abilities. With a sweep of its wings, it can send out electric shocks over a 20' area.

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new): None.

[spoiler=Spartan919]

quote='Spartan919' pid='3989901' dateline='1270101826']

Name: Akamaru "Red" Ronaldo

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]2ilbm9z.jpg

Hometown: Neotopia

Where you are now: Outside Tusk

Weapon type: Two Dirks

Shard element: Fire

[spoiler=[b]Spirits:[/b]][spoiler=[b]Hinokamoro[/b]] An abnormally large wolf, red in color. Its tail is pure flame, and it has a ridge along its back made of flames. Hinokamoro battles by attacking with red-hot claws and teeth, and by spewing flames out of its mouth or whipping its flame-tail.

[spoiler=[b]Shakazo[/b]] A huge eagle. Its curved beak is a rich red, and its feathers are all pure fire. It has a tail of bright yellow and orange feathers, and its head is a deep orange. Its legs are covered in flames as well. It attacks by swooping down and slashing enemies with its fiery claws and beak, or by plucking off its feathers, and flinging them as if they were shuriken.

Key spirit: Shonohaba

[spoiler=[b]Shonohaba:[/b]]A great dragon. It stands twenty-five feet high. Its scales are a bright red color, and its chest is a dim peach/yellow color. It stands on two legs, and has four fingers on its upper limbs and four claws on its lower limbs. Its wings spread out and give it a wingspan of forty feet. It has a three-pronged tail, and a streamlined head. It attacks by slashing with its claws, gnashing with its teeth, whipping with its deadly tail, or breathing fire.

(Here is the inspiration for Shonohaba's appearance: Shonohaba).

Bio: Not much is known about Red. He is a secretive guy. Although he is friendly, he usually does not try to befriend people. He was given his name because of his striking red hair and eyes, and later, for his bright red spirits. He grew up happy, but one day, he became restless, and yearned for adventure. So he packed up a sack of food, and headed out the door. That was three years ago.

[spoiler=jcbballer]

RESERVED

[spoiler=Saroku]

Name:Shiito Zarn

Appearance (picture or description):He has red hair that is a little spiked and does down to the middle of his back. He has a black jacket and a black shirt underneath. He has black pants too.

Hometown (from Wikipedia's list):Templer

Where you are now (from Wikipedia's list): On the Outskirts of Tusk

Weapon type:Chakrams(if you don't know what that is use google)

Shard element:Lightning

Spirit (if any)(must be new):Hinitomarai-A Sea Serpent-type spirit with spikes down it's back. The spikes have lightning inside that can be shot out. It has a yellow color scheme(starting spirit)

Hiinomurai-A Scropian-type spirit. It's pincers have lightning flowing through them allowing it to paralyze certains things. It also has a deadly poison in it's stinger.

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new):(may add when I know more about it)

Bio (optional):

[spoiler=kabuto56]

Name: Thomas Muro

Appearance (picture or description): KH2_Artwork_Riku3.jpg

The same clothing except with a navy blue and black color scheme.

Where you are now (from Wikipedia's list): Neotopia

Weapon type: Scimitar

Shard element: Air

1. Gyalus:

A pheonix' date=' with many powers, most of them pertaining to air.

2. Waylea:

A cross between a wayvern and a pheonix, Waylea is a formidable force to fight against, as he has wings attached to his arms, and has trouble being defeated.

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new): Ryakumaro (A black Wayvern, with smoke surrounding it, and it seems to be made of smoke, but it is an illusion.....)

Attacks: They are all air based, and are manipulative of the air around, and using it to an advantage. The main attack is divebomb, in which Ryakumaro dives down and spins and Thomas clears the way while riding on Ryakumaro's back. The final attack used as a last resort is an attack where Thomas is propelled toward the enemy at a high speed.....

[/quote']

OUR THEME SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS35uMXU2A0 "Sanctuary"

*If you are a Shadow Caster, you must PM me saying that after posting your app. If there are already four Shadow Casters, I will deny it. You can pick battles with anybody, but it would be wise to determine who your allies are before hand. SHADOW CASTERS DO NOT HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER, NEITHER DO REGULAR SHARD CASTERS. But it would be wise.

Name:Shiito Zarn

Appearance (picture or description):He has red hair that is a little spiked and does down to the middle of his back. He has a black jacket and a black shirt underneath. He has black pants too.

Hometown (from Wikipedia's list):Templer

Where you are now (from Wikipedia's list): On the Outskirts of Tusk

Weapon type:Chakrams(if you don't know what that is use google)

Shard element:Lightning

Spirit (if any)(must be new):Hinitomarai-A Sea Serpent-type spirit with spikes down it's back. The spikes have lightning inside that can be shot out. It has a yellow color scheme(starting spirit)

Hiinomurai-A Scropian-type spirit. It's pincers have lightning flowing through them allowing it to paralyze certains things. It also has a deadly poison in it's stinger.

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new):Sanokai-A Dragon-type spirit. It is long and yellow with no arms or legs. It can conjur up a lightning storm with ease. It can also shoot powerful lightning blasts from any where on it's body that can paralyze anything for 3 posts. It is also the strongest of the Key Spirits.

Bio (optional):N/A

Name: Akamaru "Red" Ronaldo

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]2ilbm9z.jpg

Hometown: Neotopia

Where you are now: Outside Tusk

Weapon type: Two Dirks

Shard element: Fire

[spoiler=[b]Spirits:[/b]][spoiler=[b]Hinokamoro[/b]] An abnormally large wolf, red in color. Its tail is pure flame, and it has a ridge along its back made of flames. Hinokamoro battles by attacking with red-hot claws and teeth, and by spewing flames out of its mouth or whipping its flame-tail.

[spoiler=[b]Shakazo[/b]] A huge eagle. Its curved beak is a rich red, and its feathers are all pure fire. It has a tail of bright yellow and orange feathers, and its head is a deep orange. Its legs are covered in flames as well. It attacks by swooping down and slashing enemies with its fiery claws and beak, or by plucking off its feathers, and flinging them as if they were shuriken.

Key spirit: Shonohaba

[spoiler=[b]Shonohaba:[/b]]A great dragon. It stands twenty-five feet high. Its scales are a bright red color, and its chest is a dim peach/yellow color. It stands on two legs, and has four fingers on its upper limbs and four claws on its lower limbs. Its wings spread out and give it a wingspan of forty feet. It has a three-pronged tail, and a streamlined head. It attacks by slashing with its claws, gnashing with its teeth, whipping with its deadly tail, or breathing fire.

(Here is the inspiration for Shonohaba's appearance: Shonohaba).

Bio: Not much is known about Red. He is a secretive guy. Although he is friendly, he usually does not try to befriend people. He was given his name because of his striking red hair and eyes, and later, for his bright red spirits. He grew up happy, but one day, he became restless, and yearned for adventure. So he packed up a sack of food, and headed out the door. That was three years ago.

"It is also the most powerfullest of the key spirits."

1) "Powerfullest" isn't a word. It's "strongest".

2) No. Not at all.

3) If a banner is made for this RP' date=' I will encourage everybody to put it in their signatures'.

[/quote']

What's with the bolded part?

And I will change powerfullest.

Name: Thomas Muro

Appearance (picture or description): KH2_Artwork_Riku3.jpg

The same clothing except with a navy blue and black color scheme.

Weapon type: Scimitar

Shard element: Air

1. Gyalus:

A pheonix, with many powers, most of them pertaining to air.

2. Waylea:

A cross between a wayvern and a pheonix, Waylea is a formidable force to fight against, as he has wings attached to his arms, and has trouble being defeated.

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new): Ryakumaro (A black Wayvern, with smoke surrounding it, and it seems to be made of smoke, but it is an illusion.....)

Attacks: They are all air based, and are manipulative of the air around, and using it to an advantage. The main attack is divebomb, in which Ryakumaro dives down and spins and Thomas clears the way while riding on Ryakumaro's back. The final attack used as a last resort is an attack where Thomas is propelled toward the enemy at a high speed.....

I can join, am I still in first 6?

App:

Name: Karren

Appearance (picture or description): Short white hair, left eye green right eye blue, scar over left eye. Light armour cobalt in colour.

Weapon type: Long Sword

Shard element: Light

Zeryann - Wolf spirit, Blue in colour, controls powers of Light.

Tarymarou -

Key spirit (if any)(NOT YET OBTAINED)(must be new):

Bio (optional): Karren was once a royal knight it all changed when he was unsuccesful in one of his missions, he had to abort due to a slash over his left eye.

Well you can take out or change your key spirit. Either that or I will when editing it into the accepted list.

We start when the people who have reserved post their app.

I don't think I'll be joining. I don't think I know enough about it, also I've started to watch the anime and I don't think I want to spoil it. You can just take me off the list.

Archived