Grandiose Ultimate Tyranno [New Dino Card]

Gogeta™

[align=center]bi15s0.png

Card Lore

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be targeted by your opponents Trap Cards. During the Battle Phase while this card is on the field all monsters are switched to face-up Attack Position and are returned to their original position at the end of the Battle Phase (effects are not activated at this time). When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Dinosaur-type monster from your Deck.[/align]

I like your custom whateveritscalled, but the name looks like it should be more centered.

Pic is nice + original, but doesn't seem "Grandiose" enough for the card.

I like the effect, though I think you could've made the effects connect better

Also, I think its OP, try adding a drawback. I mean, it can't be destroyed by Trap Cards, which takes out a lot of the chance its attacks will be stopped, it takes away the chance of weaker monsters defending themselves from it (and most monsters ARE weaker), and if your opponent is somehow able to destroy it, you can Special Summon the next strongest (or even stronger) Dinosaur from your Deck. Although I do like your use of advanced vocab :)

7.5/10

I like your custom whateveritscalled' date=' but the name looks like it should be more centered.

Pic is nice + original, but doesn't seem "Grandiose" enough for the card.

I like the effect, though I think you could've made the effects connect better

Also, I think its OP, try adding a drawback. I mean, it can't be destroyed by Trap Cards, which takes out a lot of the chance its attacks will be stopped, it takes away the chance of weaker monsters defending themselves from it (and most monsters ARE weaker), and if your opponent is somehow able to destroy it, you can Special Summon the next strongest (or even stronger) Dinosaur from your Deck. Although I do like your use of advanced vocab :)

7.5/10

[/quote']

Thank you very much :)

Archived