Five Fiend Cards That Would Appreciate Your Comments... Perhaps my last set here at YCM

έκλειψη

[align=center]

I have decided to take a break from my Alphabet Monsters, so... Here we go.

[spoiler= First Monster - Darkheart Insane Jester]

456818q.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card for every "Darkheart" monster Summoned during that turn. If a "Darkheart" monster you control would be destroyed while you control a Level 8 or higher "Darkheart" monster, you can destroy this card instead.

[spoiler= Second Monster - Darkheart Insane Duke]456818hl.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 "Darkheart - Insane Jester" you control. Once per turn, if you Summon a "Darkheart" monster, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls whose Level is lower than the Level of this card. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

[spoiler= Darkheart - Warrior Lady]456818c.jpg

Lore:

If this monster has the highest Level of all monsters you control, it can attack twice during the same Battle Phase, and no other monster you control can be selected the target of an attack. Once per turn, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for every Level 3 or lower monster destroyed that turn until the End Phase.

For those of you who like making stories, the effects kinda tell part of the story between these two characters, the Jester and Warrior Lady.[/align]

see i was wondering like where the abc's were...

boredom can get to all of us :P

pretty interesting concept, will there be more Darkheart's? or did you do this out of boredom?

i seriously dont understand how do you get so many people to see your cards XD

maybe its something your born with lol

overall-9/10

hey i have that picture already! lol

Darheart-Warrior Lady has a pretty interesting effect, her second effect is kinda useless though, because you can only do it once per turn, so maximum you can get is 200, but i you meant it another way then you wouldnt need to say once per turn, confused?

9.5/10

still great

The last effect makes sense, I think...

It gains 200 ATK and DEF until the End Phase for every Level 3 or lower destroyed, so if your opponent plays a trap that destroys, say, two LV3 or lower, it gains 400 ATK. Then you destroy 2 LV 3 with other monsters you control, giving it another 400. The gain isn't supposed to be huge, but it helps, and it keeps true to the relationship between her and the Jester.

well yeah i didnt compare her with the others, i forgot to do that

but to me i think her ability is slightly weak, since if your opponent really had a card that could destroy more than 1 monster (this is hypothetically speaking if you didnt have Insane Jester) than obviously your opponent would kill Warrior Lady instead of level 3 or lower monsters, or your opponent can just destroy every monster on the field...

i dont know...thats how i thought about it

Archived