Time to burn

Cobrarat

A fusion monster, fixes for the ocg are always welcome.

Rate,hate,Etc...

481684h.jpg

Lore:1 Beast-Type monster + 1 FIRE Warrior-Type monster.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster card in your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the Field. When this card destroy a monster with a different attribute than this card by battle inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

By the way could some please pm on how to put cards in spoilers.

i'll appreciate it.

1 question.

Why am I running Beast-Types' date=' FIRE Warriors and Poly/Gate in the same Deck?

@spoilers:

[spoiler=name of spoiler]
Cards go here
[/spoiler]

[/quote']

then don't use it sir...

^.^

besides.. not all decks contains pure types or pure attributes...

it's what concept you're gonna use... ^.^

1 question.

Why am I running Beast-Types' date=' FIRE Warriors and Poly/Gate in the same Deck?

@spoilers:

[spoiler=name of spoiler]
Cards go here
[/spoiler]

[/quote']

then don't use it sir...

^.^

besides.. not all decks contains pure types or pure attributes...

it's what concept you're gonna use... ^.^

Yes, but there isn't any Deck at all that runs Beasts, FIRE-Warriors and Fuses.

Not making it top-tier is one thing, making it unusable is another =/

"When this card destroy a monster with a different attribute" <---for this you can just say When this card destroys a non-FIRE monster in battle

other than that it's very good, though for this effect "Once per turn you can remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster card in your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the Field." <---I would have allowed Beast OR Beast-Warrior types

9/10

Guest JoshIcy

As much as this isn't as Splashable as you'd think Cobra, why have it once per turn when this card is so hard to summon the destruction effect might as well be often? Not to mention, limiting it only protects the standard Beast strategy, which is again against the goal of such a deck.

As much as this isn't as Splashable as you'd think Cobra' date=' why have it once per turn when this card is so hard to summon the destruction effect might as well be often? Not to mention, limiting it only protects the standard Beast strategy, which is again against the goal of such a deck.

[/quote']

I thought that if i didn't limited §he destruction effect it would be Op'ed

Archived