This card..Please rate

CaoMinhQuan

509448m.jpg

● Normal battle:

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

● Dark-Type Monster battle:

When your opponent have at least 1 Dark-Type monster and this card is Normal Summoned, you can return up to 3 other cards you control to the Deck, then your opponent randomly discards cards from their hand equal to the amount of cards you returned, and this card gains 900 ATK and for each card discarded by your opponent.

OCG is not correct, this is totally confusing. I'm not here to correct OCG, wait for Rag to do this, i'll just say it's not correct. Try studying real Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

For the effect, well it's nice, but to OP i think for a level 3 that don't even havee summonings conditions. Since you are new, i'll go easy, but no excuses next time.

2.9/10

OCG is not correct' date=' this is totally confusing. I'm not here to correct OCG, wait for Rag to do this, i'll just say it's not correct. Try studying real Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

For the effect, well it's nice, but to OP i think for a level 3 that don't even havee summonings conditions. Since you are new, i'll go easy, but no excuses next time.

2.9/10

[/quote']

that was what i wanted to say

Archived