OVER | LOCK

Cloister

[align=center]

First to 5 votes win.

Winner gets 3 + reps. from the loser.

The votes must include at least 1 reason to why you voted as you did.

locker702's card:

24n4z.jpg

Mirror of Light + Shield of Light + Warrior of Light.

This card can be Special Summoned by sending the above cards on your side of the field or your hand to your graveyard. (You do not need to use "Polymerization"). Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 1000 for each Light monster card on the field (including this card), then increase the ATK and DEF of all Light monster(s) by the monsters star level x500 and Decrease the ATK and DEF of all other monsters by the star level x800

91565f.jpg

1 Machine-Type monster + 1 Reptile-Type monster

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play the Fusion Material Monsters used to Summon this card, to destroy 1 monster on the field with a Level equal to or lower than the combined Level of the removed from play monsters. You can have this card lose 100 ATK for each removed from play monster to destroy 1 card on the field.

~vote~[/align]

Vote: Tomtekorv (Turboblast Frog)

Reasons:

- OCG is perfect, I detect a few small grammatical errors in Locker702's card, example; I think "You do not need to use "Polymerization"" is "You do not use "Polymerization"

- Image is better

- I think Turbo Frog's effect should only be used once per turn, otherwise thats the only thing I can cite.

Vote: Tomtekorv (Turboblast Frog)

Reasons:

- OCG is perfect' date=' I detect a few small grammatical errors in Locker702's card, example; I think "You do not need to use "Polymerization"" is "You do not use "Polymerization"

- Image is better

- I think Turbo Frog's effect should only be used once per turn, otherwise thats the only thing I can cite.

[/quote']

^This^

Totally agree with that

Archived