Liars

Falling Pizza

I've lied exactly 3 times... now 4... now 5... and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and so on and so forth in that fashion until the earth explodes.

because by saying I've lied exactly 3 times I have lied again. So it would go up to 4, right? Wrong, because 3 was a lie, 4 would have to be a lie as well, so I have to add another one, and another one, and another one.

Also, does that mean that those who don't lie will live for eternity?

Archived