X1 magical hat

X1 lightforce sword

X1 chain destruction

X1 Mirror Force

X1 Spell Binding Circle

X2 Dust Tornado

Fusion (1)

Dark paladin

. I’m really proud of this deck. I’ve been trying to build a Yugi deck for a while and tried to copy other people’s decks, but finally I got fed up and decided to build one for myself. I decided to look mostly at battle city for this deck. If there is anything I’ve learned over the years it’s that there isn’t a specific way to build a Yugi deck. I’ve tried about 20 different combinations and I decided to take all of their strengths and put them into a single deck. But, enough about me. Let’s get to the deck.

Some of you are probably wondering, “Why the heck does he have 2 Dark magicians?” Well, I figured, if Yugi were like any of us, he would have taken Arcana’s Dark magician, witch would make 2. (I think) With that, I also added some dark magician support. (DMG, DMOC, SDM) I added the magnet warriors, the knights, and other Yugi classics. Buster blader was for dark paladin. Every deck must have lv monsters, at least mine do, so I added Silent swordsman. Obnoxious Celtic guard is spirit reaper’s little brother, Card of sanctity and card destruction for hand refreshment, Mystic box, magical dimension, and Smashing ground for monster removal, and dust tornado for M/T removal. Mausoleum is my new favorite card. It should be used in every deck. I know what you’re thinking: why does he have sorcerer of dark magic? The truth is, it’s my favorite card. (Other than mausoleum) So don’t tell me to take it out because I won’t.

So that’s my Yugi deck. It may not be perfect, but it’s fun! (And usable)

Comments are welcome. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived