Lock-Please

Ok, all I want to know is this deck playable in the advanced format deck.

All Monsters-30

Normal Monsters

Jack's Knight*1

Queen's Knight*1

Elemental hero Sparkman*2

Effect Monsters

Eccentric Boy*1

Marauding Captain*3

Jutte Fighter*2

Pitch-Black Werwolf*2

Quilbolt Hedgehog*2

Kings Knight*1

Zero Gardna*1

Rose Warrior*1

Fortress warrior*1

Field-Commander Rahz*1

Buster Blader*1

The Earth - Hex Sealed Fusion*1

Elemental Hero Bladedge*1

Turret Warrior*1

Junk Synchron*1

Road Synchron*1

Nitro Synchron*1

Shield Warrior*1

D.D Assailant*1

D.D. Warrior*1

Traps-10

Dark Bribe*1

Urgent Tuning*1

Non Agression Area*1

Gravity Bind

Widespread Duo

Scrubbed Raid

Starlight Road*2

Imperial Iron wall*1

Imperial Custom*1

Spells-10

Sword of Revealing Light*1

Emblem of Dragon Destroyer*1

Star Blast*1

Advance Force*1

Ribbon of Rebirth*1

Mind Control*1

Enemy Controller*1

Polymerization*1

De-Fusion*1

Super Polymerization*1

Extra deck:

Synchro's

Ancient fairy Dragon*1

Black Rose dragon*

Stardust dragon*1

Iron Chain Dragon*1

Nitro Warrior*1

Road Warrior*1

Fusions

E-Hero Plasma Vice

Arcana Knight Joker

Reason I call it the Combo Star is because their are lots of combos tied into this one 50 card deck.

Combo Part one:

Imperial Custom+Imperial Iron Wall+Quillbolt Hedgehog

Use Imperial Custom to protect Imperial Iron Wall. Then summon a tuner monster while Quillbolt Hedgehog is in the graveyard. Special Summon it with its effect. Synchro Summon, remove Quillbolt Hedgehog from play, but you can't, so he goes to the graveyard again.

Combo Part Two:

Use D.D monsters while Imperial Iron Wall is on the field, the monsters go to the graveyard instead.

Combo Part Three:

Eccentric Boy+Synchro Material+Imperial Iron Wall.

End Result: Synchro monster summoned goes to graveyard instead. and then use call of the haunted.

Combo Part Four:

Mind control+Synchro Material

You can see where its going to lead

Combo Part Five:

Maruading Captains effect's + Arcana Kinight Joker

Your safe and can negate one spell, trap, effect monsters effect while you have that same type used in your hand.

Combo Part Six:

Elemental hero Sparkman + Elemental Hero Bladedge + Super Polymerization + De-Fusion + Elemental Hero Plasma Vice.

You attack your opponent with Elemental hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Bladedge, then Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Plasma Vice, use effect and attack, then use De-fusion to attack again with Elemental Hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Bladedge.

Do you understand my idea and basis. I've been trying to work it down to forty cards, but its still a 50 card deck?

So any advice of how and what you think of it so far?

No' date=' b/cause I seen decks with no theme win before, and besides, whats the point of using an already made deck than your own original design, hmm

[/quote']

Okay, let me rephrase that. They will never win against any semi-decent deck. Absolutely bad decks, like the one you posted here, should have been a given.

And we're not telling you to netdeck.

No' date=' b/cause I seen decks with no theme win before, and besides, whats the point of using an already made deck than your own original design, hmm

[/quote']

Okay, let me rephrase that. They will never win against any semi-decent deck. Absolutely bad decks, like the one you posted here, should have been a given.

Huh, whatever netdeck is. Well, if you think its bad, than find a deck that has 20-30 combo combinations in it with the given Synchro cards in a 40 card deck.

gtfo-take-fail.jpg

If you don't want a theme, do the above. You post your deck to be improved. Only bad players win if they face other bad players. If you went to something like a regional, you would be crushed in a matter of seconds. Listen and this can be easy.

And you beat it to me Aximil :[.

[/quote']

Huh, whatever netdeck is. Well, if you think its bad, than find a deck that has 20-30 combo combinations in it with the given Synchro cards in a 40 card deck.

Called Blackwings mate.

[/quote']

Any good deck.

And you beat it to me Aximil :[

I'm a NINJA!

Well' date=' if you want a theme, make it in to a warrior deck with Awesome combo's that Aren't gemini's, I hate gemini's.

[/quote]

Type isn't a theme.

Archived