0 ATK Support

Specter54

I have a few new cards for the possibility of a deck I may use in a fanfic, should I be able to complete them. These cards are for a character who uses low-atk monsters, particularly the Ojamas, and these are a few new cards I created. I would appreciate any help with these, so OCG, pictures, ideas, etc. Thanks!

164741r.jpg

Flight of the Ojama Family

For Every "Ojama" monster in your Graveyard, add one "Ojama" card from your Deck to your Hand. The discard every card that was in your hand before this card's activation. If the cards in your hand after this card's activation are more than the cards you had in your hand before this card was activated, destroy every card on your field.

164741.jpg

Nadiric Castle

You take no battle damage from battles involving monsters with 0 ATK. monsters with 0 ATK cannot be destroyed by battle, or have their ATK increased. If any monsters with 0 ATK are involved in damage calculation, then you must remove one card in your Graveyard from play during the End Phase. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

164741s.jpg

Nugatory

Activate only when you control a DARK monster with 0 ATK. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card, or the summon of a monster, and destroy the Spell, Trap, or summoned monster.

164741t.jpg

Gleaming Cosmos

Tribute 1 LIGHT monster with 0 ATK and discard two cards. Special Summon 1 "Gleaming Cosmic Knight" from your hand opr deck.

164741c.jpg

Gleaming Cosmic Knight

This card can only be summoned with "Gleaming Cosmos". At any time, you can remove from play every monster in your Graveyard with 0 ATK to have this card gain 1000 ATK for each. When another monster has its effect negated, this card can gain that effect until the next Standby Phase.

164741k.jpg

Shielding Spirit

You can activate this card designates 1 monster on your side of the field as the target of a Spell, Trap, or battle attack. Negate the effects of another monster you control, and destroy the targeting card.

Archived