Discussion (Icyblue allows this!!)

Raath00

Advised from Icyblue himself, I come here today to discuss an old game that I'd love to play with my friends without the need of a PS2. And that game is none other than "Yu Gi-OH!: Duelists of the Roses". This game was great, and now with this site, I'm making cards that can be used for the game that weren't on the original. I guess attachin some cards would best show off my work so far.If they seem unfair, please, lemme know

Guest JoshIcy

First of all' date=' attachements aren't allow. Second, this section is for custom cards only. And you posted only cards that already exist.

[/quote']

No...

First of all yes, attachments aren't allowed. But the bigger issue here is that the user didn't change the cards to fit a Rose Duel format.

Secondly, it's Any Other Cards. And if discussions can't go in the other sections it will go here.

Guest JoshIcy

It will go to General Section that is.

Again you tell me what to do. Stop!

General is a useless section in my eyes, and most users there are not important to the website. It could be locked for all I care. That's why I place it here, at least AoC has importance. And WC is purely text based. So it'll go here.

The meaning of the General Section is for the discussion, so it was meant to this thread to be made there

And I didn't tell you what to do, I just said what I think a thread for discussion would go. And if you think General Section is useless, I suggest you to ban members such as Dark, and his "friends", and the General Section will be a better place. Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna make an epic effect for my epic 800th card.

Guest JoshIcy

"It WILL go into the General section that is".

I fail to see how you didn't tell me or the other mods what to do... You didn't even suggest.

I blame the terrorists my bad english, and now if you allow me:

"I suggest that this thread was meant to be at General Section, the section made for discussion."

Happy? And if I suggested or not, you wouldn't listen because you would post that the General Section to your eyes is useless. Please not that I'm not disrespecting you, and if you are feel that you are being disrespected, than I'm sorry, I'm just that honest. But really, you (mods) should really perna-ban members like Dark.

Whether they already exist or not, the effects are changed to those from the Rose Duelist game, or what could be played on it. Yeah, they're not specifically given effects that give extra movement or somethin of the sort, but come on. I'm tryin to make effects for cards we know that aren't OP'd and fun to use

Archived