power tool

All I was saying was that Equip Morphs were a perfectly valid deck with PTD as its core. xD

PTD IS Equip Morphs.

But Equip Morphs would be faster without the Equips and PTD. If it IS PTD making them Equip Morphs' date=' then it's PTD's fault for slowing down the Morphs.

[/quote']

Quoting DAZ, "Equip Morphs are more about control."

Which is faster and wins more often?

Winning isn't everything. It's like saying Remoten's bad for not being directly involved in the OTKs.

When discussing non-top 3 tiers decks, one should be more lenient and not just say what you think is best or not, consider all the factors, including the "theme" of said deck, there is a difference between Equip Morphs and Morph OTK.

All I was saying was that Equip Morphs were a perfectly valid deck with PTD as its core. xD

PTD IS Equip Morphs.

But Equip Morphs would be faster without the Equips and PTD. If it IS PTD making them Equip Morphs' date=' then it's PTD's fault for slowing down the Morphs.

[/quote']

So we should stop talking about decks other than Kat (win) and LS (speed)?

D:

PTD IS Equip Morphs.

[/quote']

So we should stop talking about decks other than Kat (win) and LS (speed)?

D:

No. We're comparing Equip Morphs and Morph OTK.

Archived