Pavlon The Dragon Slayer

Insert_Name_Here

202042.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying 2 Dragon-type monsters on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, pay 1000 Life Points to negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters. When your opponent summons one Dragon-Type Monster, discard two cards from the top of your deck to destroy that monster.

Rate and comment on this possibly op'ed monster [designed to counter Dark Armed Dragon and other op'ed dragons]

deck=Deck

summon=Summon (What kinda Summon :O)

Pretty good' date=' nice pic, and good name, but the Effect is also a little boring

8.6/10

[/quote']

I forgot to specify the summon [i was gonna do special summon, bt i made in like five minutes so i fogrgot about that]

thanks for the rate though

EDIT and thanks for the Rate Icy God

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying releasing 2 face-up Dragon-type monsters on the field you control. When this card is Special Summoned, pay 1000 Life Points to and negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field. When your opponent summons one a Dragon-Type Monster, discard two cards from the top of your deck to and destroy that monster."

I noticed you kept switching back and forth between optional effect OCG and required effect OCG. Its one or the other:

-You CAN use this effect

-You MUST use this effect

And I fixed up some little things here and there. Specifically, the summoning requirements before allowed you to tribute monsters your opponent controls.

The only other thing I see is that is has the same ATK, DEF, and Level as Blue-eyes. This may be coincidence, but its just an observation.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying releasing 2 face-up Dragon-type monsters on the field you control. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' pay 1000 Life Points [s']to[/s] and negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field. When your opponent summons one a Dragon-Type Monster, discard two cards from the top of your deck to and destroy that monster."

I noticed you kept switching back and forth between optional effect OCG and required effect OCG. Its one or the other:

-You CAN use this effect

And I fixed up some little things here and there. Specifically, the summoning requirements before allowed you to tribute monsters your opponent controls.

The only other thing I see is that is has the same ATK, DEF, and Level as Blue-eyes. This may be coincidence, but its just an observation.

Wah, thats alot of ocg fixes [and you mentioned stuff that most other people never even said]

yeah i tried to make the summoning condition like lava golem [except without going to his/her side of the field]

and the coincidence: i did that on purpose

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying releasing 2 face-up Dragon-type monsters on the field you control. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' pay 1000 Life Points [s']to[/s] and negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field. When your opponent summons one a Dragon-Type Monster, discard two cards from the top of your deck to and destroy that monster."

-You CAN use this effect

Wah, thats alot of ocg fixes [and you mentioned stuff that most other people never even said]

yeah i tried to make the summoning condition like lava golem [except without going to his/her side of the field]

Oh, ok. And yeah, I noticed some stuff they didn't catch I guess.

Here ya go:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying releasing 2 face-up Dragon-type monsters on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, pay 1000 Life Points to and negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field. When your opponent summons one a Dragon-Type Monster, discard two cards from the top of your deck to and destroy that monster."

-You CAN use this effect

Oh, ok. And yeah, I noticed some stuff they didn't catch I guess.

Here ya go:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying releasing 2 face-up Dragon-type monsters on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, pay 1000 Life Points to and negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field. When your opponent summons one a Dragon-Type Monster, discard two cards from the top of your deck to and destroy that monster."

thanks for that extra help

[i really need to take more time so i could avoid making the same mistake over and over]

not destroying 2 Dragon-Type monsters on the field, TRIBUTING 2 Dragon-Type monsters

"When this card is Special Summoned, pay 1000 Life Points to negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters." <---as for this effect, don't negate their effects PERMANENTLY, make it for only 1 turn or it'll be OPed

7.9/10

Archived