The Fungus Army!!!!!!!!! my 3rd set.

zzuxon

How good is this set?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How good is this set?

This set focuses on using the toon-style Disease type monsters. Disease-Types can be fused to an opponents monster to activate their effect on the monster.

461071.jpg461071c.jpg

461071.jpg461071o.jpg

461071.jpg461071l.jpg

461071ee.jpg461071z.jpg

461071sh.jpg461071r.jpg

461071k.jpg461071a.jpg

461071.jpg461071t.jpg

461071s.jpg461071j.jpg

461071.jpg

Real Cards in set: Cactus Fighter, Needle Token, Polymerization, Miracle Fusion.

My biggest problems are OCG errors & OPing cards, so please help in those fields. Al images from google images.

• 2 weeks later...

This set focuses on using the toon-style Disease type monsters. Disease-Type

disease isn't a type i'll give a 4/10 and what do you mean by "Toon-Style"

I know that Disease types are fake' date=' but they are like gemini or toon.

[/quote']

i don't think they're like toon or gemini i think they are there seperate type of effects

• 2 weeks later...

Here:461071k.jpg

Lore:[Plant/Union]

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 700 DEF.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

P.S.I didn't edit the card picture.

Here:461071k.jpg

Lore:[Plant/Union]

Once per turn' date=' if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 700 DEF.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

P.S.I didn't edit the card picture.

[/quote']

Yeah Good Job

• 2 weeks later...

"SIGH" why is it some people just post a full set here before its been corrected by the help of others "FACEPALM" . Most of the pics have borders or arent yu-gi-oh pics. Effects are boring and dont make sense. You have your own type. sorry but its a 3/10 I cant imagine what your other 2 sets were like

• 2 weeks later...

I've updated some cards:

461071g.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 700 DEF.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, your opponent must show you his/her hand each turn.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071s.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, you take over the monster until this card is removed from the field.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071h.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 500 ATK & DEF.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071f.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 750 ATK & DEF.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071p.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 700 ATK.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071uf.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 100 ATK & DEF & you gain 800 life points.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

461071i.jpg

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster is destroyed.If the equipped monster is destroyed, return this card to your hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived