FGH - Feminatrix Gone Haywire

Rosstein

So this is my first try at making cards that are NOT a 1 minute job-thought-of-when-showering :lol:

I tried to make them top tier, but not overpowered (hence why I'm posting in this section). However, my eye is not as trained as those of most others here and as such, it's entirely viable that I have somehow created an overpowered loop or something :roll:

The idea of this set is to get an adventage when having more LP than you're opponent and having to pay a cost when your LP is lower (Feminatrix Atmosphere). I was wondering if maybe I should put this principal in more Feminatrix cards.

The main card of this set is "Kesjarinna, Empress of the Feminatrix", so it's safe to say that that card is the strongest among the set (since I didn't show ALL of them). Other Feminatrix monster effects include, but are not limited to: increasing LP by destroyed monster's level, when send to the Graveyard, can not be destroyed by battle with Level 4 or higher.

So without further ado, here are some of the main cards (I have 23 cards for this set, but I figured it'd be wise to first post a few and read some critism):

---

34390s.jpg

If this card is the only monster on your side of the field, it is not destroyed by the effects of Monster, Spell and Trap Cards and it can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Once per turn you can send all other "Feminatrix" monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard and destroy 1 card on the field.

34390l.jpg

You can only activate this effect if there is a face-up "Feminatrix" monster on your side of the field. Negate the attack of 1 monster your opponent controls and destroy the attacking monster. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

34390u.jpg

Each time a "Feminatrix" monster is removed from the field, place 1 Angel Counter on this card (max. 2). You can send this card to the Graveyard to draw 1 card for each Angel Counter on this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by it's own effect, you can destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field for every Angel Counter that was on this card.

34390qi.jpg

"Furstinna, Princess of the Feminatrix" + 1 or more non-Tuner "Feminatrix" Monsters

When your opponent Special Summons a monster, he/she must discard 1 card. If they can not, negate the activation of the Special Summon and destroy the Summoned monster. When your opponent activates the effect of an Effect Monster, he/she can discard 1 card. If they do not, it's effect is negated.

34390y.jpg

Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, while your Life Points are higher than your opponent's, you can destroy cards on the field up to an amount equal to the difference between Life Points divided by 1000 (rounded up to full numbers). If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, you must send 1 "Feminatrix" monster from your hand to the Graveyard during your End Phase. If you can not, destroy this card. This card effect's negated if there is no face-up "Feminatrix" monster on the field.

34390y.jpg

When this card is succesfully Normal summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Feminatrix" monster from your Graveyard. That monster's effect(s) is negated.

34390m.jpg

"Drottning, Queen of the Feminatrix" + 1 or more "Femintarix" monsters

This card can not be used as a Fusion Material Monster. You can only Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from either side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerazation".) Control of this card cannot switch. This card gains all effects of the monsters used for it's Summon.

34390ph.jpg

This card can only be activated while you control a face-up "Feminatrix" monster. During this turn, all "Feminatrix" monsters gain 750 ATK and when a "Feminatrix" monster attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the attacking monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

34390gg.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard if you control a face-up "Kesjarinna, Empress of the Feminatrix". When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, your opponent must discard their entire hand. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up "Kesjarinna, Empress of the Feminatrix", OR unequip it and Special Summon it. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.

34390l.jpg

Once per turn, you can send "Feminatrix" monsters from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, up to the amount of "Feminatrix" monsters face-up on the field. Gain 500 Life Points for every card send to the Graveyard by this effect.

---

P.S.

I have seen some people adding ACTUAL Holofoil effects to their pictures. Is there any easy way of doing this? As it makes the cards that much more professional in my opinion...

P.S.S.

For those wondering: I wanted to create a Femme Fatale-theme that is NOT crap as ass *cough*Amazoness/Harpies*cough*.

P.S.S.

For those wondering: I wanted to create a Femme Fatale-theme that is NOT crap as ass *cough*Amazoness/Harpies*cough*.

Harpie Blackwings would like a word with you. They brought Dark Simorgh + Anti-Spell Fragrance. Also, Amazoness is getting support in the next couple of sets a la New Gravekeepers.

This set is interesting. Some of the effects are kind of unique, but they don't seem to flow together very well. The only thing tying them together is their name. Still, the cards are solid, so 9/10.

wow very interesting concept...

only problem was that the general theme that you wanted isnt , how do i say it...implemented very well because it is only on 1 card. if you created other cards with your theme then it would reinforce the theme that you want

Overall-9.5/10

+great cards for a new member? im not sure...

+minor OCG errors

+great pics (too much skin XD)

i like the idea and hope that this archetype manages to survive against the tide of other cards that if i do say so myself sucks compared to this :P

keep up the good work!

watch the appropriateness on some your pics (*cough* Amason *cough* ass)

although I like your concept, there are some continuity issues.

knowing that though, consider that an advanced technqiue of cardmaking, so consider yourself a good cardmaker for a newer member. yay! you're already moving on to advanced principles.

looking forward to more cards.

9/10

P.S.S.

Harpie Blackwings would like a word with you. They brought Dark Simorgh + Anti-Spell Fragrance.

But weren't Harpie Blackwings more centered around Blackwings than around the actual Harpies? In my opinion' date=' Harpies just have too little support cards (that are unique to themselves, as Icarus Attack is a great card for ANY Winged-Beast deck).

That's why I decided to make my set like this.

---

great card albeit some OCG errors, especially for a new member

Can you name some of them please? I thought I removed all OCG errors...

---

wow very interesting concept...

only problem was that the general theme that you wanted isnt ' date=' how do i say it...implemented very well because it is only on 1 card. if you created other cards with your theme then it would reinforce the theme that you want

Overall-9.5/10

+great cards for a new member? im not sure...

+minor OCG errors

+great pics (too much skin XD)

i like the idea and hope that this archetype manages to survive against the tide of other cards that if i do say so myself sucks compared to this :P

keep up the good work!

[/quote']

Yeah, when I first made these, I wanted to have the main effects revolve around having an adventage when having more LP (mainly Field Control), but as I went on, it kinda shifted to solely Field Control. If you have any tips on how to implent the first (and original) theme better, I'm all ears :P

And yeah, I'm a new member :)

---

watch the appropriateness on some your pics (*cough* Amason *cough* ass)

although I like your concept' date=' there are some continuity issues.[/quote']

Lol, I knew I was going to have people talk about the pics, but don't worry, I won't cross the line :lol:

Just consider me a Japanese artist which 4Kids will ruin with random pants and body-suits... :roll:

And what do you mean by continuity issues? The fact their effects aren't bound together very well?

-----------

Thanks for your advice everyone! I'll be sure to update these cards and upload some more of the set very soon!

I'll also try to make their effects fit together better!

rubish

wow...way to start off as a new member dude -___-

dude you need to get a life instead of talking bad about others

all right, so from what i can tell you want something thats helps you while your Life Points are higher?

i created cards but didnt publish them with that kind of an effect, so ill help you

instead of just having a higher life points i think you should have both, by that i mean monster effects that activate when your life points are higher and some that activate when they are lower, that is more variety in tactics.

the idea of field control is good, may i also suggest either drawing or quickly summoning on the field?

really impressive pics you got there

only for Furstina, "When this card is succesfully Normal summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Feminatrix" monster from your Graveyard. That monster's effect(s) is negated." <---I wouldn't negate this monster's effects PERMANENTLY

beyond that, everything is perfect, so you get 9.9/10

Archived